Dynamic Formulas M-Stane, 60 capsules

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
has anybody used this ? if so is it good 2 go.

dynamic_formulas_m-stane_60c.jpg

Dynamic Formulas M-Stane

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount per Serving:

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 10mg

Other Ingredients: Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24 hour period.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump, i cant find any mdrol (for a decent price), which I really want to review, so any info on this?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
jbry youre inbox is full Id tried to pm you. i might have something for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still am, (about the mstane) but mdrol is one of those products i always told myself, ah, it's a good deal, it'll always be around, so i never bought it, or ran it, now im noticing it is oos every where online, and am regretting not getting a bottle or two when it was like 25-28 bucks.

Macc

Awards
i still am, (about the mstane) but mdrol is one of those products i always told myself, ah, it's a good deal, it'll always be around, so i never bought it, or ran it, now im noticing it is oos every where online, and am regretting not getting a bottle or two when it was like 25-28 bucks.
What's funny is that I've never run a PH cycle, and I'm not sure I ever will, but I've been picking up stuff while it's still available and affordable just in case. Right now I have a handful of assorted PH's (and at least one SERM) that I've tucked away at the back of my vitamin cupboard. Just wondering if there is anything else I should be picking up while I still can. In the meantime, I've been doing an awful lot of research.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI, there's a great deal on Super Mass at a certain very large, very popular online retailer. You know how big those women from the Amazon can get, right? It's that big.

Edit: In case you're wondering, Super Mass is an SD clone - 90 cnt 5mg caps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take my sd in 10mg caps, even though users get results at 5mg's, it isnt for me. :thumbsup:

oze

oze

Awards
I haven't ran it myself, but M-Stane is good to go guys!

oze

oze

Awards
Haha yeah, doesn't sound to promising, but I know a bunch of people running it at the moment, and it's typical SD. The only disappointing thing it's 60 capsules, you can get Chaparral Labs Megavol, with 90 caps for about $25-$30 some places too. Plus it looks purdier.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can buy sd-10, mstane, and hard rock methastadrol all for 19.99, but im not really wanting to use those unless i see someone who i believe knows how good sd feels reports on it.

maybe i'll get a bottle of that sd-10.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dynamic Formulas is solid, i've had friends run their M-stane with great results, definitely not a bunk or underdosed SD. Also, you can check out LGI SD-10 which is like 20 bucks for 90 caps which is insane. That's practically 2 cycles in 1 bottle depending on how heavy you want to go. Both LGI and Dynamic have my seal of approval, if that even means anything :p

Macc

Awards
Just FYI, there's a great deal on Super Mass at a certain very large, very popular online retailer. You know how big those women from the Canada can get, right? It's that big.

Edit: In case you're wondering, Super Mass is an SD clone - 90 cnt 5mg caps
I found the store, but unfortunately they don't ship to Canada; and, more unfortunately, I live in Canada.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
sorry for bumping a pretty old thread.. but im 11 days into my m-stane cycle now, this is my first sd cycle, so ive only read about what to expect, but my bottles have black caps, and i got them from amazon because it was like 15$ a bottle but anyways im 11 days in at 20 mg ED, (the last 2 days i took 30 mg) and ive noticed like literally nothing so far :X

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Dude not to make u more mad but I ran some m stane also and didn't feel hardly anything like I did when I ran m drol.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
im not mad or anything because i bought it for cheap, but i dont want to waste an entire pct if its bunk you feel me?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I feel ya, I was pretty frustrated with it, do u have anything else u could bridge into?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ha not with me (im in afghanistan right now) i just dont wanna waste the pct like i said lol. thing that sucks is i have yet to also find a good m-stane log which also makes me feel like its bunk, this decision makes me never wanna go the cheap route again :X

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man same reason I purchased it. Thing that sucks is I don't know if it affected you or not sometimes u can't even tell but your insides can be a little jacked up and u need pct anyways. It's your call tho to save your pct or not.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
prob gonna run a pct, but not as much of it as i had planned on, still gonna use some of my serm/daa/erase though just to be safe, gonna order some beastdrol in a few days too..that way i know i have something legit..

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I heard good things about beastadrol. I hope it treats you well!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah either that or helladrol, il have to decide, but im gonna keep taking m-stane for a few more days and if i still feel nothing its going in the trash lol

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I think u will like either man, I had great results with both.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya i loved epistane so ima prob just go with helladrol and dose it fairly high lol

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I ran hdrol at 75/100/100/100/125/125 and loved it man.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
good sht yo, im prob just gonna do that, i loved epi cause i gained some mass and at the same time it shredded me a little bit too (without even trying lol) so im hoping maybe helladrol will do the same

guido gorilla

Awards
Currently finishing a 3 week kick start of test cycle with mdrol/mstane (ran out of mdrol) & put on 20 lbs in that 3 weeks. It's legit.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
and do the m-stane bottles have white caps or black caps?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it and had great results back in September. Gained 15lbs and felt like sh*t, so you know it's SD. White caps. Bought on amazon and it was legit

guido gorilla

Awards
I would say 1/2 of the 3 weeks. White caps.
Have ran sd twice before & will nvr do it again without either bridging into another compound or running a test base. U get nice, quick gains, most of which are probably water, but it's so hard to keep. The quicker the gains come, the quicker/easier they leave.

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
white CAPSULES??? or white capped bottles? theres no way they are just ripping people off , stuff is so cheap to make

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
guido run rs transaderm with it if you rin it again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dynamic Formula's SD is white capsules. Used 2 bottles. It's legit.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
What we come up with on this? Cuz I have the black top m-stane and getting ready to start. Every damn pic I see of m-stane has a white top so idkwtf

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
What we come up with on this? Cuz I have the black top m-stane and getting ready to start. Every damn pic I see of m-stane has a white top so idkwtf
basically you just need to use that shyt and tell us if its legit or not. no other way to find out, you got it so you might as well use it and see if its legit or not. Just eat enough and drink enough and lift weights and you should know by one week's time right? besides, you can't really trust anybody else either, they could be half-assing everything then blaming it on the gear.....If you want something done right, do it yourself.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you right.. well should know something in about 2 weeks

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'd run my black top M-stane right now, but I'm right in the middle of the opposite cycle (cutter) at this time. Won't be using that stuff for another 3 or more months. update this thread or start a new one with the results and let us know. I know they change the IBE epi every 5 minutes, I got black tops with black bottles, black bottles with white tops, and now white bottles with white tops LOL...all direct from the source so they are legit and came with official emails as to the changes in bottles. so this is common.

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
Yeah you right.. well should know something in about 2 weeks
any follow up on this?? The reason I ask is bc I HAVE used a bottle of mstane that was def legit sd. But I ordered a second bottle and realized the powder inside the capsules were different looking. I still had some from the first bottle left to compare. My first bottle of mstane had pure white powder. Now this second bottle is white powder with like a hint of brown specs in it. I thought that was strange. Both came from amazon and both had white lids.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
any follow up on this?? The reason I ask is bc I HAVE used a bottle of mstane that was def legit sd. But I ordered a second bottle and realized the powder inside the capsules were different looking. I still had some from the first bottle left to compare. My first bottle of mstane had pure white powder. Now this second bottle is white powder with like a hint of brown specs in it. I thought that was strange. Both came from amazon and both had white lids.
he did a log on it, and he thought it was legit at first for the first week or so....then I think his gains stopped and he decided it was shyt.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it off amazon and had great gains. Everyone knew I was on something

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
wow... after posting this i went back home and checked. Turns out my first bottle was a white cap, second bottle was black cap. FML... Also my ep-stane was a black cap. I never used it but i sold it to a buddy and he had good results...who knows. But I know my black cap bottle had a ridiculously large lot number sticker on the side of it. I thought it was strange.

athletic.boy

Awards
Do not run the black mstane caps. I took the white caps, gained 20 pounds very quick, then lost about 7, its legit, but it makes you feel like ****