BD vs Terumo

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
25g 1inch

BD's are so much better!! I couldn't even feel it going in.. the Terumo's always gave me that crappy pinching feeling, sometimes worse than other times.

Pay the extra dollar or so and get the BD's.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
25g 1inch

BD's are so much better!! I couldn't even feel it going in.. the Terumo's always gave me that crappy pinching feeling, sometimes worse than other times.

I have been using the Terumo's and haven't really had a problem with them although it seems that 1 out of every 5 or so seem to pinch and go in harder than the regular smooth shots that you can't feel a thing.

Anyone else have a preference?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The reg BD's have the same inconsistancy issues I think, just every 1/10 maybe instead. But the high doller BD extra sharps are sweet. Almost too sharp. The only pain is in the wallet with those.

Slowpain

Awards
Are terumo pinz interchangeable with BD syringes? I mean can I use terumo pinz in a BD syringe?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
uhhh i always had better luck with terumo sticks... i dunno, BDs always felt more uncomfortable

and yes BD and terumo needles are swappable

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
The reg BD's have the same inconsistancy issues I think, just every 1/10 maybe instead. But the high doller BD extra sharps are sweet. Almost too sharp. The only pain is in the wallet with those.
I'd like to check these out, GPZ services doesn't carry them? I found a site, but you have to order like 1,000 at once. Know any sites?

The pharmacies around here are pains in the ass. Even for an insulin syringe, they ask for a prescription/ID.

I'm really surprised people don't think BD's are that much better than terumo. I DID only use one so far, but I didn't even feel it going in. I was amazed to see the needle going in without feeling anything.. some of the terumo i've used I really had to push down hard to get it into the muscle, the BD just pierced through like butter.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to check these out, GPZ services doesn't carry them? I found a site, but you have to order like 1,000 at once. Know any sites?

The pharmacies around here are pains in the ass. Even for an insulin syringe, they ask for a prescription/ID.

I'm really surprised people don't think BD's are that much better than terumo. I DID only use one so far, but I didn't even feel it going in. I was amazed to see the needle going in without feeling anything.. some of the terumo i've used I really had to push down hard to get it into the muscle, the BD just pierced through like butter.
Monoject, not bad and cheap:
http://www.careexpress.com/products.asp?CATEGORY_ID=122&PARENT_ID=17&COMBINE=250032

BD PrecisionGlide Needle with New X3Point:
http://www.medicalmailorder.com/BDneedlesonly.html

Draw up with the cheap ones and deliver w/ the sharper ones

JerseyDevil

Awards
GPZ carries BD, and they are only .50 cents more then Terumo. But they only offer syringe + needle, and not needles only. In otherwords, you can order 25 BD 3cc syringes fitted with 25g, 1" pins. I'd do that, and get the Terumo 20g, 1-1/2" pins for drawing. Yes, they are interchangable.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
GPZ carries BD, and they are only .50 cents more then Terumo. But they only offer syringe + needle, and not needles only. In otherwords, you can order 25 BD 3cc syringes fitted with 25g, 1" pins. I'd do that, and get the Terumo 20g, 1-1/2" pins for drawing. Yes, they are interchangable.
Yeah, I know about GPZ carrying BD.. DR.D was talking about some special super-expensive BD needle, tho.

What you said is exactly what I'm doing, and it's working great...

oh, NEVER screw on a needle too tight! I hit a nerve and had to replace the needle, but couldn't because it was stuck on there, I tried everything to get that fucker off.. pliers, the whole 9 yards.. I ended up just putting the oil back into a vial and repulling it up with another syringe.. oh well

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Pinning for the first time ever so I've only used Terumos so far. I have noticed a dull tip here and there as well as some bruising every few injects. Its nothing that would absolutely keep me from using Terumo again.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I thought that Getpinz still had the BD's..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Me too, GPZ has some great service and one stop shopping.

Got a dull-ass terumo last night for a SQ hcg inject..ouch!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

I second that, GPZ has been fast and reliable every time I used them.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

I got two dull ones this week. Usually when I do glute shots they go in without even knowing but this week both shots I had to push HARD to get them in and I could definately feel a pinch. Can't wait till my next inject to see what I get, kinda makes it interesting!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
25g 1inch

they only .17 our $4.25 for 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at wal-mart!!!!

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
BD does make 23g 1.5" they come in a white pack w/ blue-green lettering and the points are the same color. The ref# is 309589 and they are the latex-free thin wall 3cc. If you can't find online or at the pharm, just ask the pharm to order a box or 2 for you. Take the ref# with you and say you take HRT if they ask, but I've never been asked any questions trying to obtain IM syringes. They usually come in 3-6 days this way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nsr54 Anabolics 6