Pinned first time Sunday, super sore now, normal?

whatwhat

Awards
Started my first cycle on Sunday, 12 weeks 500mg test enth ew, 20 mg ed Dbol kickstart for 4 weeks.

Drew with 18g 1 and pinned with a 25g 1 in my right quad. As far as I know, I did everything correct after researching on how to do it for months, but now 2 days later my quad is so sore that I can barely walk, when I get in my truck I have to use my arm to lift my leg up high enough to get inside, its extremely painful. A 6 inch radius around injection site is very hard and knotted up.

My question is, is this normal after pinning a virgin muscle, or did I do something wrong perhaps? I'm a bit anxious as I will have to pin again tommorow and I dont want a second muscle incapacitated for a few days.

Anyone have any advice for a newb?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I did my first pin a few days ago with a 25g 1 inch in my quad as well. It was a little sore for a few hours afterwards, but it was gone the next day and hasn't been sore since. Maybe you got too close to a nerve in there. Obviously you are going to rotate spots anyways, so I would just see if maybe that quad is a bad place for u personally to pin. My left delt is a bad place for me personally to pin...

demolition

demolition

Awards
its normal. you probably shook a bit also, being your first time, so that can kinda aggravate things. it gets better trust me. but yes when you pin the other quad it will be sore also for a bit till you get a few injections in then its painless every time. its hard to walk the first week for sure, lol im sure i looked pretty funny walking and sitting. ive never had a problem with anything else but soreness but ive read that if the site gets hot and red and forms a bump its time to see a doctor.

whatwhat

Awards
Thanks for the replys. It may have been a nerve who knows, I felt nothing at all going in though, I felt that I kept steady and took my time injecting but maybe not. Im definitley not doing my other quad next time, dont want both legs like this. The knot has eased up a bit and the muscle is looser this morning but still very sore. The site is not red and doesnt have a bump.

Do you guys massage the site post injection?

demolition

demolition

Awards
remember you gotta have at least two injection sights so don't let the soreness stop that, i prefer the glutes personally, i pin both glutes and one quad, i didn't do both quads because like you it ended up being real sore. i have massaged the site before right after pinning but i don't think it helped. be steady, inject SLOW, keep the needle in for 30 sec after the plunger bottoms out, pull it out steadily and cover the hole and hold awhile. ive heard of peeps working legs right after a leg pin but idk bout that. it takes practice just like everything else but as for me the first few pins of each muscle group = soreness. try things liked massaging it, or working that group out, hell ive used icy hot on a site before.

whatwhat

Awards
Thanks. I'm hoping this soreness is muscle specific and wont happen to my glute or wherever I decide to go next.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I thought massaging was a no no, instead you need to apply pressure, like take your hand and softly and slowly push down on the inject spot and do that a few times, but don't actually rub your hand around in a circular motion and massage it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quads always hurt for me, regardless of what. I'm prescribed testosterone and pick it up from a real pharmacy, and it hurts in the quads. Its fine in the glutes or delts though

whatwhat

Awards
I thought massaging was a no no, instead you need to apply pressure, like take your hand and softly and slowly push down on the inject spot and do that a few times, but don't actually rub your hand around in a circular motion and massage it.
I dunno Makaveli, I've been told massaging is a MUST but I've also been told it's not needed, same thing with aspirating. I guess I am just going to have to figure what works for me over the course of the cycle. Wont be pinning that quad for a while again thats for sure lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 1
clk Anabolics 26
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 13