Any thoughts on trenazone/epi?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i'm about a month out from when i'm planning on starting this cycle. it'll optimally be a recompish cycle...i'm pretty lean already, ~9%, but with it being summer i'll be at the beach a lot, plus the girl i'm talking to competes in figure competitions...so i can't let her be leaner than me lol. anyway, this is the plan

trenazone wk 1-6 75mg (maybe start lower to see how i respond?)
epi wk1-6 most likely 45mg throughout unless someone thinks differently
cycle support
extra hawthorne berry for bp
cissus
fish oil
Ldopa (do i run this throughout or only if i see prolactin sides?)
hcg 250iu every 3rd day

pct
nolva
sustain alpha
daa
lean xtreme
support supps

this is my first time running any compound that can yield prolactin sides. i've done my research, but if i'm missing anything please feel free to chime in.

is there anything else that anyone can think of?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
as a second thought...last time i ran epi i kind of topped off at week 4. what do you think of going with epi the first 4 weeks and eating just above or at maintenance to add some quality lbm and then lowering cals and doing 3 weeks with something like furuza or orestan to really lean out?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would add vitex and P5P too for anti gyno supps. If you have ran Epi before I see no issue with 45mg the whole time. As for cals i would be eating about 300-500 extra but they have to be very clean and at the right times. 1st thing am and Post WO are going to be where they should be eaten. Those two times are where your going to need them most for growth and should not be stored adding more BF.

If your going to pin some hcg why not a little test too??

During pct you need to be really on point with your cals, you dont want to lose any new muscle gains but dont want any BF too so really plan things well there meal wise. You may want to take some sort of an AI during PCT too. It will help keep you lean and estrogen down, which will make you look better in the mirror or on a stage.
GL

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I would add vitex and P5P too for anti gyno supps. If you have ran Epi before I see no issue with 45mg the whole time. As for cals i would be eating about 300-500 extra but they have to be very clean and at the right times. 1st thing am and Post WO are going to be where they should be eaten. Those two times are where your going to need them most for growth and should not be stored adding more BF.

If your going to pin some hcg why not a little test too??

During pct you need to be really on point with your cals, you dont want to lose any new muscle gains but dont want any BF too so really plan things well there meal wise. You may want to take some sort of an AI during PCT too. It will help keep you lean and estrogen down, which will make you look better in the mirror or on a stage.
GL
thanks for the advice man.

i've got a couple of reasons for sticking with orals...number one being i'm in my last semester living on campus and they do room checks/i dunno how my roommate would respond if he found it. its easier to not have to deal with all that.

as far as ai's go, would something along the lines of erase be strong enough i assume?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
alright well i'll simplify this. which do you guys think would be better to lean out with...

epi 6 weeks
or epi 4 weeks, then furuza 3 weeks?

with the trenazone on top for 6 weeks.