PCT going to try a restart

  1. KBD
    KBD is offline
    Registered User
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0

    PCT going to try a restart


    So im going try a restart since ive been on quite some time taking extremely short breaks...heres my PCT protocol.

    HMG for the last week. 75iu EOD.
    and HCG 500iu a day for a week

    Then im going to proceed using this SERM since i hear its much better for recovery.

    Torem: 120mg/90/60/60/60/60
    HGH: 4iu 5 on 2 Off Was going to do 6 but thats gonna get pricey. 4iu i can afford right now.
    GHRP-6: 100mcg 3x a day
    ZMA for natural test boost.

    Also got some viagra for those nights, cuz i know my libido is going to take a huge **** lol. So i got it on hand. Although ive heard some really nice success stories using Torem. People on long long cycles combine the HCG and HMG and then use torem seem to have good luck. Hopefully, so will I.

    (I just started the HGH today)

    And some other workout supplements... Oh and of course alot of food!

    I was also considering using Ketotifen in PCT as i hear it has some intriguing properties.

    Ive been on for over a year with minor breaks (a month off here and there with clomids)

    But i cant say i actually let myself FULLY recover. However ive been using HCG and nuts are full size! And the added HMG should do nothing but help .

    Im using HGH in hope to maintain muscle while doing this and if my recovery goes as planned. I will just cruise on GH and not cycle AAS anymore. Ive kinda had enough of it lol.

    Was gonna throw some IGF-1 in there but all my $$ is going to GH right now sooooo. Yea lol. Anyways what you guys think?

  2. KBD
    KBD is offline
    Registered User
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Bump Plz
  3. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    what are you using prior to the pct?..
    •   
       

  4. KBD
    KBD is offline
    Registered User
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    what are you using prior to the pct?..
    I just told u everything above
  5. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    So im going try a restart since ive been on quite some time taking extremely short breaks...heres my PCT protocol.

    HMG for the last week. 75iu EOD.
    and HCG 500iu a day for a week

    Then im going to proceed using this SERM since i hear its much better for recovery.

    Torem: 120mg/90/60/60/60/60
    HGH: 4iu 5 on 2 Off Was going to do 6 but thats gonna get pricey. 4iu i can afford right now.
    GHRP-6: 100mcg 3x a day
    ZMA for natural test boost.

    Also got some viagra for those nights, cuz i know my libido is going to take a huge **** lol. So i got it on hand. Although ive heard some really nice success stories using Torem. People on long long cycles combine the HCG and HMG and then use torem seem to have good luck. Hopefully, so will I.

    (I just started the HGH today)

    And some other workout supplements... Oh and of course alot of food!

    I was also considering using Ketotifen in PCT as i hear it has some intriguing properties.

    Ive been on for over a year with minor breaks (a month off here and there with clomids)

    But i cant say i actually let myself FULLY recover. However ive been using HCG and nuts are full size! And the added HMG should do nothing but help .

    Im using HGH in hope to maintain muscle while doing this and if my recovery goes as planned. I will just cruise on GH and not cycle AAS anymore. Ive kinda had enough of it lol.

    Was gonna throw some IGF-1 in there but all my $$ is going to GH right now sooooo. Yea lol. Anyways what you guys think?
    which compound?.. you didn't specify which one you've been on for so long.. could make a difference

    Torem is a great SERM, but you're going to want more than ZMA to boost test throw in PES-Erase and, or Adamantium to help boost your test. Did you take support supps?
  6. KBD
    KBD is offline
    Registered User
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    which compound?.. you didn't specify which one you've been on for so long.. could make a difference

    Torem is a great SERM, but you're going to want more than ZMA to boost test throw in PES-Erase and, or Adamantium to help boost your test. Did you take support supps?
    Bro ive ran everything within the past year. But mostly just been on test. at a low dose 200mg, but i have ran higher doses.
  7. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    well if you've been on everything.. in the course of a year.. I'd say liver transplant would almost be needed..
  8. KBD
    KBD is offline
    Registered User
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    well if you've been on everything.. in the course of a year.. I'd say liver transplant would almost be needed..
    Rofl dont be a smartass to me k? I asked for an opinion, not a flamefest. I got my bloodwork results, everything came back fine. Test levels were normal due to me cruising on 200mg prop a week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Restart after TRT
    By dailychange in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:38 AM
  2. Restart help
    By fitzchivalry0 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 06:03 PM
  3. Restart?
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 09:40 PM
  4. a restart to a restart
    By kingivan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 11:54 AM
  5. a restart to a restart
    By kingivan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in