Recomp cycle questions

mocon313

Awards
thinking of running a recomp cycle in a few months considering hdrol/stano drol and maybe even 11-sterone. might look like this
hdrol 50/50/50/50/50/50
stano 150/150/300/300/300/300
any suggestions or advice on dosage? anyone run a similar cycle?
thanks for the info

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahhh up both the stano and h drol. have you read Unreal's guide to a recomp cycle??

lots of cardio and lifting, eating a bit more cals. The 11 sterone would be great but it needs to be dosed high, 750mg+

How many cycles have you ran?? The dosage your planning on is not going to give you the effect your looking for. H drol is a good choice but stano isnt what you want.

Do something like this

H drol
75/75/75/75/75/75
11 sterone
750/750/825/825/825/825

Look into helladrol, the bottle will have enough to run 100mg for 6wks. With the cel stuff your going to need 2 bottles of h drol, 4-5 bottles of 11 sterone. Stano isnt what you want here

mocon313

Awards
sounds good, ive ran two cycles of mdrol over the last year and have been interested in recomp, ill look into helladrol too. appreciate the advice

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you ve ran 2 SD cycles you should know a little more about whats potent and what isnt...

Your talking one of the most potent hardcore PH's to some of the least.

How much of the gains did you retain from the two runs??

I trying to be a **** or anything, just basing things on the ?'s you have asked

You should get a bottle of Helladrol and Katandrol. Stack them, it should be a very good recomp cycle if your nutrition and training are on point.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, ive ran two cycles of mdrol over the last year and have been interested in recomp, ill look into helladrol too. appreciate the advice
Two cycles of mdrol over the last year is plenty. I bet you still need to take some time off.

Time on + PCT length = time off before next cycle

3 weeks SD + 4 wk PCT = 7 weeks before next cycle (if not longer)

So if you did that twice....that's basically 8 months. 12 months in a year man. I usually don't do more than a cycle or two per year.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
if you ve ran 2 SD cycles you should know a little more about whats potent and what isnt...

Your talking one of the most potent hardcore PH's to some of the least.

How much of the gains did you retain from the two runs??

I trying to be a **** or anything, just basing things on the ?'s you have asked

You should get a bottle of Helladrol and Katandrol. Stack them, it should be a very good recomp cycle if your nutrition and training are on point.
Agree with gymrat on all of these points. Hella and KD 2.0 are great for a recomp.

To be honest anything can be used for a recomp, cut, or bulk....it's all about your diet

mocon313

Awards
my first run was around mid june 2010 and second was february this year, im waiting about another 10 weeks or so i figured since im in afghanistan right now that this would be a good time to recomp. diet is pretty clean a lot of fruits and veggies and even tho the meats arent too lean it's not too hard to keep a clean diet. as for the sdrol, i gained a good 15 pounds my first cycle but wasnt too informed and only pctd with nolva. i kept about 6-8 pounds on that one. my second go around i had my research and had all my support plus my pct was perfect. i gained about 17 pounds and managed to keep 12 of them even up to now. anyways i dont have much experience nor do i have much time to get on here to research so i figured id ask about recomp to pick some of your brains. i appreciate the advice and will look into it.