Upcoming, Epi/Tren stack with real gear.

Comodo

Comodo

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am currently doing my spring diet on 500mg/w test e and 200mg/w tren hex both legit stuff with very satisfying results combined with good carb restricted diet and lots of cardio+heavy lifting. I have a spare bottle of Epivol from chaparral labs (EPI+Tren stack) which has the best before date on august so I decided to consume it on the last 4 weeks of my current cycle. I`ve been doing a lot of research on the substance and done some searches but havent found anyone that has stacked it or even epistane stand alone with regular AAS. Superdrol is quite popular on this hand and ive done it personally with test as a kickstart and it is awesome. I was also considering to end my cycle with it but noticed that epivol is rottening in my closet sooner than my SD so Im going with it instead, epivol is also a good substance on a caloric deficit diet. :) Anybody have experiences on the issue, even with epi solo stacked with AAS?

All the contraindications I can think of: 1: Both Trenbolone and PH-Tren have effect on the prolactin/progesterone which could cause sides. Planning to counterattack the issue with Pramipexole, which I regularly consume while on Deca or Tren.
2:According to my research, both substances have somewhat similar target receptors/working mechanisms in the body which could lead to sides or on a good day, boost each other well. The Trenbolone dose is on a safe side now so the PH-tren could give some real extra kick in the end of the diet :)
Shutdown has been taken care of with doing HCG 250-500iu e3d from the second week of the cycle through the PCT with Nolva.

Opinions?

Background: 25 yr old with five years lifting experience bodybuilding oriented+vast experience on other fitness activities such as running, cycling and martial arts, 3 years AAS experience first from PH, then traditional AAS. Body fat around 13%, long term goals are to compete in bodybuilding in the next couple of years. Cycle goals were to first clean bulk with Deca+test and orals and now to cut to approx 9-10% bf for summer, then PCT+OFF time and new cycle in the end of this year.