advanced pct

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Question advanced pct

ok so last summer i ran a halotest cycle and stoped halfway using my pct its called advanced pct...now months later i was thinking about taking the rest of it just because i plan on running a serious cycle soon prob of sus and deca and maybe winny not sure yet on the cycle im running...about 9 days ago i got a 300mlg injection of deca in my arm and i just want to take the rest of the pct so i dont get bad sides...no im not trolling i do relize that taking one shot of deca is pointless but i feel that taking it has made me more motivated in the gym and that is alll that matters to me..so should i waite another 5 days to take the pct because i heard deca stays in ur system for 2 weeks...the oct i have is pretty much just testostrone..also will i see gains taking the pct by its self please help

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.98%

the otc pct you have is NOT testosterone. hahaha, dude. stop taking stuff without researching. this is why the government is all over steroids. there is a thing by this name: SERM. google it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

i no serms nova clomid ive taken them all before..and why comment to tell me useless facts that i already know? and i realize the over the counter post cycle i have isnt test lol.....what i meant to say is that it increases test levels..please some one with knowledge anwser my question?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. xfactor advanced
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 05:15 PM
  2. 3ad?advanced pct?
    By getbigbyjune in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 09:10 PM
  3. advanced stealth
    By bigguyoc in forum Anabolics