dbol / test e cycle questions

IExpLoDEz

Awards
Alright, for starts i have ran an hdrol cycle before, and saw gains and kept them, and havent put on any weight really since then, so im going to do a dbol and test e cycle, the basic:
weeks 1-12 test e 250ml e4d,
weeks 1-4 dbol ed
weeks 14-18 nolva, Chlomid? hcg?
also maybe Anabolic innovatoins cycle support and pct support. ( not sure, is it good?)
I will be taking the obvious, liver support, multi, fish oil, and also doxycycline for acne.

what i am unsure about is this:
1. Ive done a lotl of searching, and ive seen people say to take an ai during the cycle. Nolva is an ai though, so should i get a different ai for no cycle?

2. Ive seen people say to use something other than nolva on a cycle like this.

3. i want to keep the gains, and want the nads to regenerate fully, so should i use chlomid or hcg as well? i remember reading that taking nolva and hcg affects how each works.

Any advice is appreciated, and thanks

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is an anti-e not an AI. But I would use nolva and clomid post Cycle and most likely hcg because 12 weeks might supress alot and clomid might not be enough to recover.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Nolva is not an AI, it is a SERM. Some people can run testosterone without an AI, some can't and get gyno from all the estrogen conversion. You should always have an AI on hand for the test.

2. Letrozole, Arimidex, and Aromasin. Either one as an on cycle AI. Aromasin is best IMO.

3. Take Nolva at 20mg for 5 or so weeks OR you can take clomid at 50 mg for 5 or so weeks up to you. hCG is used on cycle to prevent the nads from shutting down.

And you are taking 250mg of Test e E4D, not 250ml lol.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Haha I hope he meant 250mg and I would run clomid at 100/50/50/50 but that's just me. And yes AI's are always good to have on cycle. Aromasin being better for lipids than adex and letro isn't usually used unless a problem occurs because it will inhibit gains more than arimidex and aromasin.

IExpLoDEz

Awards
1. Nolva is not an AI, it is a SERM. Some people can run testosterone without an AI, some can't and get gyno from all the estrogen conversion. You should always have an AI on hand for the test.

2. Letrozole, Arimidex, and Aromasin. Either one as an on cycle AI. Aromasin is best IMO.

3. Take Nolva at 20mg for 5 or so weeks OR you can take clomid at 50 mg for 5 or so weeks up to you. hCG is used on cycle to prevent the nads from shutting down.

And you are taking 250mg of Test e E4D, not 250ml lol.
So i shouldnt take nolva and chlomid, or a combo in general?
and yeah, 250mg my bad ha

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Nolva at 20/20/20/20/10 and clomid at 100/50/50/50 is an ideal pct

IExpLoDEz

Awards
alright, so is nolva superior to the cheaper stuff like tamox? or is it all the same