Bad Signs from testosterone injections CYP

1. Banned

Bad Signs from testosterone injections CYP

I want to hear from all of the bright people on here who have this valuable knowledge. I want to know is soreness bad redness, irritation, fever, etc. Please add your opinion, i just started 600 cyp a week and did first shot ever last night. Today it is not swolen or red and no fever but is a little sore. Please comment thank you.

2. Registered User

I'd be very interested to hear some problem symptoms to watch out for myself. Where did you pin?
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Signs of infection are standard; redness, warmth and tenderness. If there's neither of these but you have persistent, intense pain for several days there's the small chance you developed a sterile abscess. Pain is natural, has to do with the properties of the oil
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Signs of infection are standard; redness, warmth and tenderness. If there's neither of these but you have persistent, intense pain for several days there's the small chance you developed a sterile abscess. Pain is natural, has to do with the properties of the oil

what about pain just for like the rest of the day after you pin but is gone the next day?

Funny thing about my left arm, even when all I do is have my blood drawn, something about that specific arm, there is a little bit of pain that stays with me all day long, but is gone the next morning when I wake up. Maybe an irritated nerve in that arm or something.
  5. Banned

I pinned in my right outer quad no swelling or redness or fever or anything but it is kinda sore, i think that is natural for my 1st ever injection. Feedback please.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

pain- normal, stiffness- normal, redness-normal, warmth around inj. site- normal

fever- BAD BAD SIGN

if you get a fever, chances are you have used
    either
    a. Contaminated oil
    or
    b. dirty injection procedures

either way fever is not normal

if you get an infection- its an abcess- if you want to have about ehh i dunno 2-4 inches of skin/meat/fat/tissue carved out of you dont go see a doctor

some people are stupid, if you get a fever after pinning- go to the doctor RIGHT AWAY
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    pain- normal, stiffness- normal, redness-normal, warmth around inj. site- normal

fever- BAD BAD SIGN

if you get a fever, chances are you have used
    either
    a. Contaminated oil
    or
    b. dirty injection procedures

either way fever is not normal

if you get an infection- its an abcess- if you want to have about ehh i dunno 2-4 inches of skin/meat/fat/tissue carved out of you dont go see a doctor

some people are stupid, if you get a fever after pinning- go to the doctor RIGHT AWAY
    yah that SOO doesn't ease the mind about pinning, lol. Just how common is this? I mean is it like one of those things where it happens, it's because the dude was just really being an idiot about how he was injecting? Or can it happen even when you are 100 percent careful and know what you are doing?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    yah that SOO doesn't ease the mind about pinning, lol. Just how common is this? I mean is it like one of those things where it happens, it's because the dude was just really being an idiot about how he was injecting? Or can it happen even when you are 100 percent careful and know what you are doing?
    if you are sterile with injection procedures( use an alcohol wipe to swab your vial, then use the wipe to swab injection site, and use a sterile needle) then thats the easy part to avoid. If you do this procedure there is ONE and ONLY one way to get an infected abscess- the gear your injecting is dirty(contaminated with bacteria) This is where you have to KNOW YOUR SOURCE IS LEGIT. if they know what they are doing your fine, if they made it in their kitchen- probably a bad idea to use the gear.

its not to common i know guys who pin alot, hell i pin alot, never had it happen or know of people personally having it happen
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  9. Banned

ya thanks for the info swellington you seem to be very knowledgable, last question. Are there things i can do to reduce the stiffness in my leg so i can lift legs like ice or heat pad, also how often should i use the same muscle for injection, i was thinking right quad monday, left quad thursday, right shoulder monday, left shoulder thursday and repeat cycle thats good right?
  10. Banned

Also is a 25 gauge 5/8 inch needle long enough for quads and shoulders just wondering?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

you SHOULD rotate muscles absolutely. THe outline you used above would work just fine. Nothing you can do for the stiffness- this in time will not happen anymore. My first couple of pins the muscle would stiffen up a bit and be hard as hell to extend. But after a while it stopped- this is just your body's reaction to the oil, but once it becomes accustomed to it it wont knot up(or it shouldn't if it does your source uses to much BA(benzyl alcohol) which isn't BAD but makes injecting painful is all reallY)

as for 25 guage- good size, 5/8???? I dunno i personally use a 1' needle BUT 5/8 is fine for shoulders, for quads- if you dont have alot of fat around your quads it should work fine
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  12. Registered User

you SHOULD rotate muscles absolutely. THe outline you used above would work just fine. Nothing you can do for the stiffness- this in time will not happen anymore. My first couple of pins the muscle would stiffen up a bit and be hard as hell to extend. But after a while it stopped- this is just your body's reaction to the oil, but once it becomes accustomed to it it wont knot up(or it shouldn't if it does your source uses to much BA(benzyl alcohol) which isn't BAD but makes injecting painful is all reallY)

as for 25 guage- good size, 5/8???? I dunno i personally use a 1' needle BUT 5/8 is fine for shoulders, for quads- if you dont have alot of fat around your quads it should work fine

I seem to get 50/50 info on whether you need 1 inch or 1.5 for quads. Obviously 1 inch would be preferable if it works, but the thing is, how do you really know it's working just as well as 1.5 would? My thing is if it's gonna work just as good I'd rather NOT have to go the extra half inch into myself, lol.
  13. Banned

I weigh 200 lbs almost no fat 8 percent and have not fat around muscles. I use 25g 5/8 inch pins in the quads and shoulders have worker wll so far. Question 1 is the 5/8 big enough for quads i have heard conflictions on this, question two if the needle is too small could i just do calves and shoulders instead of quads and shoulders?
  14. Registered User

so quick Q bro, would you say pinning quads only is fine as long as you switch them up each injection day, say right quad thursdays, left quad mondays. or is it better to incorporate another muscle group and have 4 sites?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

incorperate glutes into the rotation or delts

5/8 should be fine for your quads- you do not have skin/endodermus/fat under your skin(3 things that come before muscle) at your bf/weightfter injection as a reaction to BA in the gear.

you will know its working because your leg should tighten up day a
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  16. Registered User

Is it a good idea to avoid pinning areas with a lot of body hair? For instance my quads are fairly hairy, probably not a good idea to pin there, I seem to break out in the quads anyways, from increased sweat and what not.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Subcutaneous Testosterone Injections Study
    By 1cc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 01:22 PM
  2. Doctor switched me to Testosterone injections
    By filo74 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:42 PM
  3. Another benefit to SubQ testosterone injections
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics