Hydretest and Reign a good stack?

jrampage03

Awards
My friend recommended on my next cycle i stack Black Label Nutrition Hydretest with Dark Cyde Reign what do you guys think? This will also be my second cycle. Also ive had gynocomastia since puberty and i plan on getting surgery for it if i manage to get insurance to cover it. If i go on this cycle like a month after my surgery would i get it all back? Or only a slight amount of it? And if so, what pct do you guys recommend i take so that it doesnt happen? I heard from my friend that either Nolvadex or Clomid are the best pct out there.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
has anyone noticed a pattern lately? a lot of people been wanting to stack 4 compounds at once

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Dont get mad lol do ur research. Go to Primorodial performance website and they got all the compounds listed

boxer78

Awards
So since the OP didn't post the ingredients, it looks like Hydretest is 8mg Epistane and 30mg of what appears to be Tren, and Reign is 15mg of Superdrol and 25mg of H-drol. Are you trying to destroy your liver?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I say just do hydretest, the tren will do great things at 3 pills. Itll rip u up Nice but get urself some clomid

jrampage03

Awards
I say just do hydretest, the tren will do great things at 3 pills. Itll rip u up Nice but get urself some clomid
Haha my bad i got a little defensive and yeah after doing some research hydretest on its own would be good I dont want to ruin my liver as the other guy said

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Haha my bad i got a little defensive and yeah after doing some research hydretest on its own would be good I dont want to ruin my liver as the other guy said
use clomid for pct cuz tren gonna make u milk lol and still use liver support since it has epi in it