hows my cycle look...

augmaster88

Awards
as some of you may already know, i made a previous thread asking if i should go with IBE protomax or run h-drol again. i decided i want to run halo again because i just couldnt find enough information on proto. anways...

- halovar 50/50/75/75/75/possible week 6

- preload cycle assist (8 caps/day) 2 weeks before and through the cycle.

- hawthorn all through the cycle

- liver assist through cycle and all through PCT

SERM is nolva (which i beleive is Tamoxifen) for some reaosn the name looks different from last time i remember it. can someone varify it please, thanks. im going the research route btw.

im thinking of running 20/20/10/10 should i run an extra week at 5?

i dont have anything else for a pct besies the serm, should i pick anything else up? all opinions are welcome.

thanks,

-nick

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks alright, but I would recommend riding it out for the full 6 weeks. With two bottles of halovar you can bump to 75 in the second week and still have enough for 6. It gets pricey going line-item with your support supps, unless you're particularly prone to a certain side and need extra (like if you get high bp easily you would want to take the extra hawthorn berry). You can save a little money just preloading with milk thistle from wal-mart or vitamin shoppe. Your liver is the main concern during that preload. Nolva= Tamoxifen, and you're g2g on the dosing there- no need for the extra week at 5. Definitely keep the liver support going through PCT when you're using nolva.

Have fun! What are you going for with this cycle?

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
Cycle looks good bro. Only thing i would suggest is adding Fish Oil or something for your Omega 3's, or is that included in Cycle Assist? And yes nolva is Tamoxifen. If you don't mind PM what research co. you're using. I have some rats that need testing and searching around for a good one. I have heard good things about PES Erase added to PCT. It's supposed to help make sure you are dried out. I'm adding it to my PCT. I'm using it mainly for cortisol suppression.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it mainly for cortisol suppression.
I didn't even think about that- you're definitely going to want to get a cortisol control product of some type. Erase could be good for that. The extra goodies in halovar tend to lean you out, and you don't want to lose that during PCT.

augmaster88

Awards
Everything looks alright, but I would recommend riding it out for the full 6 weeks. With two bottles of halovar you can bump to 75 in the second week and still have enough for 6. It gets pricey going line-item with your support supps, unless you're particularly prone to a certain side and need extra (like if you get high bp easily you would want to take the extra hawthorn berry). You can save a little money just preloading with milk thistle from wal-mart or vitamin shoppe. Your liver is the main concern during that preload. Nolva= Tamoxifen, and you're g2g on the dosing there- no need for the extra week at 5. Definitely keep the liver support going through PCT when you're using nolva.

Have fun! What are you going for with this cycle?
the only side i had last time was some back pumps, i already have taurine on hand. i already have liver assist, so i think im going to run that all the way through pct rather than just plain milk thistle. alright, ill keep the PCT at 4 weeks then.

Cycle looks good bro. Only thing i would suggest is adding Fish Oil or something for your Omega 3's, or is that included in Cycle Assist? And yes nolva is Tamoxifen. If you don't mind PM what research co. you're using. I have some rats that need testing and searching around for a good one. I have heard good things about PES Erase added to PCT. It's supposed to help make sure you are dried out. I'm adding it to my PCT. I'm using it mainly for cortisol suppression.
i have fish oil and joint support already, forgot to mention it. ill look into erase, thanks a lot.

I didn't even think about that- you're definitely going to want to get a cortisol control product of some type. Erase could be good for that. The extra goodies in halovar tend to lean you out, and you don't want to lose that during PCT.

did you run a cycle with a cortisol control product? also....have you run halovar inslinified? just wondering if the "inslinified" aspect actually worked. thanks.

augmaster88

Awards
also...the site im looking at for the SERM, lists it as

"Tamoxifen (True Twenty) 1200mg, 60ml"

what does the "True Twenty" mean?

-thanks

augmaster88

Awards
ahh i see, thanks a lot. anyone else have opinions on my cycle?

happy easter.

thanks

augmaster88

Awards
up....anyone have opinions on my cycle? thanks

augmaster88

Awards
bump again....could someone give me some ideas. thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your fine bro. go 6wks and use cortisol control in PCT.

augmaster88

Awards
thanks. thats an AI pretty much right? do AI's actually work...? if so, what kind. i was thinking about picking up some erase, but not sure if it would make a difference or not.

augmaster88

Awards
thanks. thats an AI pretty much right? do AI's actually work...? if so, what kind. i was thinking about picking up some erase, but not sure if it would make a difference or not.

up...?

augmaster88

Awards
bump, any opinions guys? thanks

augmaster88

Awards
can anyone help me out here? thanks.