blood pressure on cycle

lurker44

Awards
so im almost 2 weeks into my first cycle, running 50 of halovar w/cycle assist. iv felt alright, but a little foggy at times. not sure how normal or not normal that is. anyways, i took my blood pressure just now using a small blood pressure thing i got. i took it three times and averaged them, came out to 135/70. is that too high? i smoke cigs which im sure doesnt help anything. just want to make sure that everything seems normal on that front. thanks in advance

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure is usually around 128/60-132/65 varies, happens while on cycle, maybe get some hawthorne to help with a bit, or some CoQ10, Whichever you decide throw some fish oils as well.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I had horrible blood pressure on mdrol. 10 days in my Cycle and the nurse took my blood pressure 8 different times because she couldn't believe how high it was. The average outcome was 151/81 and I was taking cycle assist and extra Hawthorne. I think you should be fine but just keep checking it from time to time

lurker44

Awards
cool sounds good. i picked up some extra hawthorne today to take when i feel my bp is rising

augmaster88

Awards
what kind of blood pressure device do you have, and where did you get it? i was looking into getting one, thanks.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool sounds good. i picked up some extra hawthorne today to take when i feel my bp is rising
Make sure you're getting hawthorne extract, and not just the whole berry. I've read where the whole berry isn't nearly concentrated enough to affect BP. I typically take at least 1g hawthorn extract split in two doses ed while on a cycle like epi or hdrol, and that seems to keep mine in check. However, I'm also on a beta-blocker, so I'm sure that helps.

Celery seed extract works well for BP, too. Just make sure you get the 85% 3nb.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Hawthorn berry
Celery seeds
Cq10

Diet