Needing advice

B

bgib

Awards
Hi guys, I've been looking to use a PH for the first time, but I'm having trouble settling on one. Which PH's would you guys recommend? Sorry for the novice questions. Just overwhelmed with all the options out there. And I wanna make sure I take all the proper steps with the PCT.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Well, your right. There are plenty of options out there. First of all, this is anabolicminds, DONT be sorry for asking questions:)

I think I could help you more if I knew what your goal is. Bulk? or Cut? or whats on the agenda for this cycle?

B

BFSanimal

Awards
i would go for helladrol by Mr. supps. great stuff. its a mild ph. im in the middle of my first ph cycle and i love this stuff.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It would really help to read around this site because there is a ton of info available. From there you could maybe narrow it down to what you want to use depending on your goals. There's a ton of compounds out so just read and you'll learn a lot of other valuable things while you're at it.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Let us all know what you want the outcome of the ph to be. Then well all have better advice for you;)

B

bgib

Awards
Well I'd like to cut some weight (body fat down) before I bulk, so I'd be using a PH to cut. I'm currently at 215 lbs and 6'2. I have no problem gaining weight and my diet has been pretty strict for a few months. Thanks again!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd like to cut some weight (body fat down) before I bulk, so I'd be using a PH to cut. I'm currently at 215 lbs and 6'2. I have no problem gaining weight and my diet has been pretty strict for a few months. Thanks again!
Well, I've heard. AND know from experience, that Epistane is a great Bulk or Cut PH. So, IMO I'd run something like

Epi
Week 1- 20/20/20/20/30/30/30
Week 2- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week 3- 30/30/30/30/30/40/40
Week 4- 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Clomid
Week 1-4
100(only first day)50/50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Taurine
DAA
Fish Oil
Creatine(starting 4th week of Cycle, Or just on PCT to help hold gains)

This was my cycle awhile back and I believe it works out to be exactly 1 bottle of Epi.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
^^ Clomid starts AFTER the 4 weeks of epi.
Milk Thistle, and Taurine are preloaded, and taken through entire cycle.
DAA starts when clomid starts. (Not really sure if DAA is necessary here, ANY INPUT?)

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've heard. AND know from experience, that Epistane is a great Bulk or Cut PH. So, IMO I'd run something like

Epi
Week 1- 20/20/20/20/30/30/30
Week 2- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week 3- 30/30/30/30/30/40/40
Week 4- 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Clomid
Week 1-4
100(only first day)50/50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Taurine
DAA
Fish Oil
Creatine(starting 4th week of Cycle, Or just on PCT to help hold gains)

This was my cycle awhile back and I believe it works out to be exactly 1 bottle of Epi.
I've ran epi on a cut, and would agree it works very well for this purpose. Don't mess around though and make sure you get a serm for pct, theres just really no sense in not using a serm when they are so readily available from research sites.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I've ran epi on a cut, and would agree it works very well for this purpose. Don't mess around though and make sure you get a serm for pct, theres just really no sense in not using a serm when they are so readily available from research sites.
And to be honest, there quite cheap..