DECA

xxjoker122

Awards
so my frieand gave me a vile of deca there is only about 4 shots left and he told me each shot is 300mlg..i no nothing about this stuff and im not going to act like i do..thats why im coming here because i have found this forum to have the most knowledge when it comes to this stuff...so my question is..i plan on running primabol at 10mg a pill and i have 180 pills if ur not familiar with this stuff its pretty much superdrol and hdrol...2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. im going to be running a 4 week cycle and since i have 4 shots would it help or be a waste if i inject 1 shot a week of 300mlg of deca? im proboly going to to it anyway i just want to see what u guys think, also i am getting a pct soon when i get the money im either going to be running nova or clomid any input on a good pct that would go along with this would be great

this is what im running

30/50/50/50 i will be using animal pak for multivitamins fish oil im going to pre load milk and hawthorne berry and im going to get blood work done before i run this also im still debating if i should use creatine on this cycle i have had made good gains with cell mass but i feel that it is overpriced,so any thoughts on that would be great..ty for ur time:trink26:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
deca for that long is pointless, all it will likely do is make you unable to get it up

xxjoker122

Awards
would it be smarter to do all 4 shots the first week or last week...when and what would be the best time to take this stuff while on my cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only smart way to use it would be to buy enough to have 10-12 weeks worth.

xxjoker122

Awards
im not questioning ur knowledge on this but this is what i have been reading Thats actually a higher dose than those two studies used successfully. Even at of this dose, in HIV+ patients who have experienced significant wasting, a 100mg/E2W (every 2 weeks) injection of Deca resulted in a "significant increase in weight" (5). Id never recommend that low of a dose for an athlete, but its evidence of Decas strong anabolic properties so if i have 1200mg is must increase my weight a little what do u think?

xxjoker122

Awards
ya i just read alot on it and it does say that u should run 12 week cycles because it takes 3-4 weeks to even kick in man thats a bummer do u think if i have 1200 mlg of it would it be a waste?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you an HIV patient wasting away? no. It won't provide significant results, but can provide significant side effects. And i'm sure in those studies they used it for more than a month

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hahaha you cant be serious.. you must be trolling dude... plz... deca for 4 weeks?! yea at 300mg nonetheless .. u know deca is named for its ester correct... deconate.. this is not a short ester by any means its extremely long... do some research man... let me help u out... since you were to lazy to do this yourself i will help u out.. let me google that for you...here u go---> should u run deca for four weeks?

xxjoker122

Awards
lol are u trolling and when u say do ur reasearch...what the **** do u think im doing im asking people what i should do..i never said i was taking it i was asking advice...so maybe u should learn how to read..? i mean i clearly stated... here let me use caps for u.... .."I NO NOTHING ABOUT THIS STUFF AND IM NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE I DO"...and when u say lazy lol i work 6 days a week doing construction i proboly do more labor in a day then u do in ur intire weak ass work out....