My first Cycle in 10 years...suggestions?

chuckyboy481

Awards
After about 3 months of research and advice from those who know more than me, I've decided on a first cycle that I'll be starting at the beginning of May. I have a good base to start a cycle now. I went from 240 down to 207 in the last 8 months with a solid 500 calorie deficit diet and 6 workouts per week. 3 days intense cardio and 3 days light weight/high reps lifting. Let me be clear, I'm doing this cycle strictly to look good (wich i know is vain but I don't care). I'm not looking to get into any lifting competitions, just want to turn some heads when I take my shirt off. My stats are as follows...5'11, 207 lbs, with a layer of fat over my stomach. Again, a good base, just need to harden up and clear some fat off the canvas while adding on muscle weight. I've decided on 500 mg test e every week for 10 weeks. after the first 2 weeks of the cycle, Im planning on adding oxandrolone (anavar) 40 mg ed for the last 8 weeks. First things first, most legit gear sites don't have oxandrolone. If anyone could be pm me with a site I could get it from I would appreciate it. Second, I'm on 3 meds right now. I've been on adderall (30 mg everyday) for 7 years. I also have high blood pressure for which i'm taking bystolic (10 mg per day) and amlodipine besylate (10 mg per day). I would really like some advice on a good pct. Which products you prefer, how much, and how long. By the way, I have an intense program ready to go for when I start my cycle for which my lifting regimen will be amended to few reps/heavy weight. I look forward to your responses.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nevermind! Just saw you are on meds :(