i need a replacement for p6 black!!!

michaelJ

Awards
hi all. im new to the forums and i have been looking for something that is better or equal to p6 black. i am a hard gainer and i am looking for mass that i can keep with no side effects (hair loss, limp _ _ _ _, etc) what do you recommend and why? p6 black worked amazing but obviously it got pulled. im 145lbs. trying to get up to 180. and its so hard for me to gain but black helped alot except i couldnt keep it on after i cycled off. please help a noob out. thanks everyone

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
hi all. im new to the forums and i have been looking for something that is better or equal to p6 black. i am a hard gainer and i am looking for mass that i can keep with no side effects (hair loss, limp _ _ _ _, etc) what do you recommend and why? p6 black worked amazing but obviously it got pulled. im 145lbs. trying to get up to 180. and its so hard for me to gain but black helped alot except i couldnt keep it on after i cycled off. please help a noob out. thanks everyone

i doubt you will get much good feedback for this post.

obviously, because of the highlighted portion.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I got a great replacement for P6 black its called [DIET] will do you miracles ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, no magic beans, you'll need to learn how to eat to make or keep any gains.
Easy keeps all the magic beans for himself, that jerk. IMO, burgers are pretty magical.

btw, wtf is p6 black? Some cut of beef or what?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at McDonalds they have this product called a "Big Mac", keeps my 6 pack all yr round

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely need to have your caloric intake higher and make sure protein is up where it needs to be. That being said, if it's that hard, I'd recommend having blood work done (if you haven't recently) to check your TSH levels out and see if you have hyperthyroidism (just something worth looking into if you never have).

WerdUp

Awards
Steakadrol. Test Egganate. Eating until you feel sick is something you'll have to get used to. What a pain right?