Dianabol quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdstanley

Awards
I've been out of the game for awhile. I've used D-bol in the past, but now I'm hearing about a lot of bunk going around. Just wondering which is the best going around? I friend just got a bunch and I'm almost positive it's all bunk.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've been out of the game for awhile. I've used D-bol in the past, but now I'm hearing about a lot of bunk going around. Just wondering which is the best going around? I friend just got a bunch and I'm almost positive it's all bunk.
Well, 5-6 days in and you'll know if it's bunk or not for sure. I believe dbol was, and probably still is the most counterfeited 'roid out there even though it's relatively cheap to manufacture. I don't think there's a difference between now and back then as far as fakes go. They're all over so make sure you trust your supplier is all I have to say.

DevlinRD

Awards
im currently on dbol. day 16. strength gain is incredible, and the size will only get better. just gotta search bro, i dont believe we're allowed to state which brand we are using.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like you'd know if it was bunk after the first dose. After 5 days, for sure.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I feel like you'd know if it was bunk after the first dose. After 5 days, for sure.
I guess so, depending on how much you dose :32: If you're taking 40mg+ then fo'sho you'll know :bigok: I know pumps at 40mg on a first dose is killer! Wait, did I just say that?! I mean, that's what I've heard :veryhappy:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess so, depending on how much you dose :32: If you're taking 40mg+ then fo'sho you'll know :bigok: I know pumps at 40mg on a first dose is killer! Wait, did I just say that?! I mean, that's what I've heard :veryhappy:
As much as you love the m-lmg... gotta love dbol more :trink26:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
As much as you love the m-lmg... gotta love dbol more :trink26:
Yeah, that's the reason I like LMG so much. I believe it's the closest thing "legally" to dbol, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.