Stacking androhard-suggestions

tuRkx

Awards
Got the new androhard on the way.I will stack it with test prop..If i were to run masteron with it,would it have any benefits?..Im looking to run a 6 week recomp cycle..I will also run clen with it..Arimidex will be included in the cycle

any advice from primordial reps would be nice

OafMister

Awards
I think I read androhard is suppose to be equivalent to some amount of masteron?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be redundant to run Masteron with it. However, AH with Prop would be a wicked stack for LBM and strength. Solid pre-summer cycle.

tuRkx

Awards
It would be redundant to run Masteron with it. However, AH with Prop would be a wicked stack for LBM and strength. Solid pre-summer cycle.
Hm so you are saying it wouldnt make any sense running mast with it because it pretty much has the same traits? Ill leave that out then..How about some anavar or winny with it?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of var, but not so much on the winny. My friend is actually running a Prop/Var/AH stack right now and loving it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of var, but not so much on the winny. My friend is actually running a Prop/Var/AH stack right now and loving it.
^^^Agreed, and I will venture to say you will not need the AI either

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I've told him, but he's still running 1.25mg letro EoD. I think it's overkill and just damaging the lipids.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the new androhard on the way.I will stack it with test prop..If i were to run masteron with it,would it have any benefits?..Im looking to run a 6 week recomp cycle..I will also run clen with it..Arimidex will be included in the cycle

any advice from primordial reps would be nice
Keep the A-dex on hand. Odds are, you won't need it, unless you know you are prone to estrogenic sides (VERY prone). Androhard should prevent any estrogen related side effects.

Prop + Androhard, don't bother with the masteron. Would just be overkill.

tuRkx

Awards
i figured var would be a great addition for LBM n vascularity..will log this cycle out..thanks for the advice!