Such thing as non responder?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so is there a such thing as a non responder to prohormones?!?

I tried sd...all the way up to 30mg Ate 4500 calories (when natty gain on 3400 easy). Gained 3 lbs on cycle....

I tried pp turnibol... All the way up to 90mml... Maybe lost 2 lbs of fat on a 3500( calories)

Lastly I said F this and tried legit dbol... For 4 weeks at 40... Thought hey maybe I'll get gains or should... On bulking diet 4800 calories... Gaine
maybe 4-5lbs.....

So is there such a thing as a non responder??!? Also pct was very very easy on all cycle... This cycles where all at least 4 months apart... Pct was OTC for pp turnibol.. No shutdown it seemed...

Nolva for sd and dbol... Also no sides of shutdown... Slight pain in balls for a day or two... That's it's....

So I state again am I a no responder? My friend toke sd at 20mg... Was lucky to eat 2500 calories a day if lucky... And gained 13lbs easy... WTF....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Reason I ask... I was thinking about trying epi for summer cut... But if it's not gonna work or barely or I just am a non responder or whatever the hell is going on... I'm not gonna even waste my time.... N before you say diet and training.. I went from 165-205 in two and half years natty before even trying gear....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
sounds to me like your not eating/training properly

nobody takes superdrol and doesnt gain weight

and if u saw no gains on sd, you certainly wont see any on epi... weer you dosing these hormones with fats?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
sounds to me like your not eating/training properly

nobody takes superdrol and doesnt gain weight

and if u saw no gains on sd, you certainly wont see any on epi... weer you dosing these hormones with fats?

assuming you are eating and drinking ANYTHING, I have to agree that I think it is actually physiologically impossible to not gain weight on superdrol, just because of the way it increases intramuscular glycogen and water.

Like I said though, that is assuming you ARE eating and drinking.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Training was 4 days a week on cycle with 1 day cardio to try and gain the weight... Protein was 350 grams a day mostly from chicken, eggs, lean meat, tuna cans... Also 2 shakes... N pb with the sd and all ph... I also drank about a quart of milk a day..

Seriously no gains... Very minimal...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Training was 4 days a week on cycle with 1 day cardio to try and gain the weight... Protein was 350 grams a day mostly from chicken, eggs, lean meat, tuna cans... Also 2 shakes... N pb with the sd and all ph... I also drank about a quart of milk a day..

shakes suck...

i take ph/ds/aas with fish oil

theres something going on here that isnt being said...

basically your telling me your eating well above maintenence cals, training properly, AND taking steroids? and your not gaining?

theres a few things i can think of

sleep - how many hours do u sleep on cycle?

diet - youve already said your diet is perfect (it needs improvement imo)

training- are you pushing yourself hard enough? or too hard?

i think theres an issue with your diet&training

post up your diet/training and il do what i can to help

to answer your original ? "such thing as non responder?"

NO, everyone responds to steroids unless they are bunk....

even if their diet sucks, with sd, you should gain at least 5-10lbs of water easily

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

That looks to be about 2000 cals to me. Where are the carbs? Did you count your macros/calories?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is the possibility of varied response to prohormones yes, but none of what you took were prohormones, they were all steroids. Being a nonresponder to those should mean you'd be a non-responder to testosterone too (which is possible, androgen insensitivity) but well, you'd be a weak little girly man (or big fat eunuch type) if that was the case. Hopefully you aren't either of those.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok a on cycle diet went something like this... Give of take some as my last cycle was 6 months ago....

1: 5 eggs 1 cup oatmeal.
2: pack of almonds with can of tuna and banana
3: 8oz of chicken in a salad
4: prewo shake
5 : pw shake
6: 2 cans of tuna 4 oz scallops
7: shake with 4tb peanut butter

Also I drank a quart of milk throughout the day sometime a half gallon of milk 2% milk

Training was on sd... 2 full body workouts tuesday/ Friday and wed/Thursday was isolations of what needed work...

Now I'm doing 3 days cardio with 3 days full body...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Be honest it is hard for me to gain quality muscle... And I can gain fat quite easily... Always been that way though.... But I do have muscle separation.. And all that and not fat just a lil stomach at 205lbs... Granted I have to lose 10lbs-15lbs to have a decent 4 pack haha

Even my beginner gains were sucky

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well it's alot over 2 thousand since ones drinking about 1000 In just milk...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Well it's alot over 2 thousand since ones drinking about 1000 In just milk...
milks good, but it bloats me like a tick..

your diet certainly isnt 4000 cals tho

try to get some red meat in there and another meal with some chicken... maybe some cottage cheese before bed..

heres what a typical day is for me

wake up, shake,
meal one-bowl of oatmeal, apple or bananna, 1 cup oj 1 cup milk

meal two- 6 eggs 5 whites, sweet potato water

shake 40g protien 10g bcaa 2 hours later

pwo shake (no explode or whatever im using at the time)

post w.o shake

meal three- 1 hour later, usually 8-10oz chicken breast w bowl of veggies approx 1.5 cups 1 glass of milk

meal four- 8oz tilapia filet w sweet potatoe or mashed potato

meal five- 12oz steak or pork chop

meal six- either a shake or 1/2 cup yogurt 1/2 cup cottage cheese

ill throw in almonds here and there too

oh and this is how im eating on a recomp/cut ... when im bulking you can basically double what i have here..

i figure my diet here is about 2800-3000 cals

when i ran sd, i gained 20 lbs but i was also eating about 4000 cals of real food and about 2000 cals just in weight gainer shakes

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could eat like that... But I'm pretty much broke.... I had $30 to spend a week on food... Lol... So tuna, chicken Breast, milk are very very high on my list since there cheap... 10oz steak is like $5 bucks haha I can't afford it lol...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could eat like that... But I'm pretty much broke.... I had $30 to spend a week on food... Lol... So tuna, chicken Breast, milk are very very high on my list since there cheap... 10oz steak is like $5 bucks haha I can't afford it lol...
i spend less than 80$ per week at the supermarket... if u cant eat steak, grab some ground beef (lean) or ground turkey.. its not about actually getting the steak in..

its about eating dead animals consistantly every day...

Milk is like 5$ a gal in nj... better off spending that extra money on meat and cutting back on your milk intake...

oh and get a savings card/save your reciepts/print out coupons and STOCK UP ON CHICKEN when you see its on sale...

i once bought all 20 chickens on the shelf when they were down to 75cents per/lb

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Non response to some steroids I believe is possible. I didn't believe it before it happened to me. I ran a SD/EPI bridge and I got the initial water and glycogen weight gain (4-5 lbs.) on SD but that's it...

I ran it up to 30mg pretty quick and I experienced no sides or positives at all. BP was in check, no shrinkage whatsoever...but the minute I started EPI I gained weight and strength like crazy along with some sides so yeh SD doesn't work on everyone

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'll try switching milk out for some ground beef... How do you make ground beef taste good where u can eat it everyday? Jw

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Non response to some steroids I believe is possible. I didn't believe it before it happened to me. I ran a SD/EPI bridge and I got the initial water and glycogen weight gain (4-5 lbs.) on SD but that's it...

I ran it up to 30mg pretty quick and I experienced no sides or positives at all. BP was in check, no shrinkage whatsoever...but the minute I started EPI I gained weight and strength like crazy along with some sides so yeh SD doesn't work on everyone
or your sd was bunk/dhea

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Damn... See I knew there had to be someone out there it didn't work on... Maybe I'll try epi? Or maybe idk something else...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I ran beastdrol... Which everyone on here loves.....