Has anyone ever tried this???????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried "alternating" methyl's every other day on a cycle? You hear about "stacking" (and we know multiple methyl's stacked is dangerous) and you hear about "pulsing".

But, what about alternating a stronger methyl like Superdrol with something like Epistane or Halodrol so it looked similar to this; a stronger PH/AAS followed by a milder PH/AAS (dosage dependent on user).

Monday- XX mg SD
Tueaday- XX mg Epistane
Wednesday-XX mg SD
Thursday- XX mg Epistane
Friday- XX mg SD
Saturday- XX mg Epistane
Sunday- XX mg SD

Theoretically, would this reduce the harsh side effects of the SD while maintaining a higher concentration of AAS in your system with the Epistane; as opposed to straight pulsing where you have a slight drop off on your off day? Could you use any or a number of combinations alternating them like this?

Has anyone ever tried this? Is this idea just totally whacked from the get go??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I guess that's a no!! I think I'll give it a try and be the test sub.

OafMister

Awards
DO IT

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
....interesting

now i dont know the half life of these compounds but being that theyll stay in ur system for X amount of time, wouldn't it essentially be stacking it? (im not sure, just typing as i think)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh... I'd much rather just run 4 weeks of SD. Not sold on pulsing either.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
that will prob make sides worse... and is a waste of time

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I think since only a few people have chimed in, there just isn't a whole lot of experience with this idea. The only negative comes from someone saying; the sides "may be worse and is a waste of time." Based on what????? You tried it?????

Only one thing to do! Next month I'll log an "Alternating Methyl Pulse" cycle. I think I'll call it AMP for short.

I'm thinking about SD 10/20/20/20 alternated every other day between Epi at 30/40/40/40.

We'll see what happens.......................................

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I think since only a few people have chimed in, there just isn't a whole lot of experience with this idea. The only negative comes from someone saying; the sides "may be worse and is a waste of time." Based on what????? You tried it?????

Only one thing to do! Next month I'll log an "Alternating Methyl Pulse" cycle. I think I'll call it AMP for short.

I'm thinking about SD 10/20/20/20 alternated every other day between Epi at 30/40/40/40.

based on not maintaining any type of stable levels of either hormone in your blood

i would never try something so stupid...

let us know how it works out for you... :gyno:

"AMP" sounds like a muscletech product

OafMister

Awards
LMAO I can totally see it... AMP by muscle tech, itll amp your pants off! with like scientists in lab coats with beakers n sheeit, but for real if you log that ill follow it...

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
based on not maintaining any type of stable levels of either hormone in your blood

i would never try something so stupid...

let us know how it works out for you... :gyno:

"AMP" sounds like a muscletech product
The only thing I see stupid is your name; swollen87? Give me a break! Oh, and the pic!!! Think a lot of yourself don't you??

Classic small PP issues.....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I see stupid is your name; swollen87? Give me a break! Oh, and the pic!!! Think a lot of yourself don't you??

Classic small PP issues.....
Lmao... I was only trying to help you out man.. let's not get all crazy on the internet now....

Good luck

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Seems very interesting actually. Definitely log this

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established

Subbed and link us your log, unless your posting it here. Interested in seeing how it treats you, goodluck.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
what about daily EPI with a 3x a week SD pulse?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your liver is going to take a double wammy trying to recover from one while taking a shot from another.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This idea may actually work. But I think your blood concentration levels would have to be up there first. So maybe a pre-load of both compounds first, then going to the alternating? The reason I say this is because every compound I've used in the past seemed to keep working for at least 3-7 days (depending on compound) after discontinuing use. I would still gain size and strength after a cycle has finished, so I'm assuming that the compound was still in my system and still at work? Who cares about half-life because I know when I'm on something or not.

Of course this is pure speculation and broscience on my part, and everyone knows I have no clue as to what I'm saying anyway. I'd sub for sure just to see how it goes. I'd say give it a shot!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Theres only one way to find out! I have never pulsed anything or stacked anything but im interested on the outcome. Ill be following closely.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Basically, you're stacking a pulse of 2 compounds.

The theory behind pulsing is to lower sides while maintaining an acceptable level of benefits. This is done through spikes in blood serum levels for times when you would need it most. With your theory, by dosing on alternating days, you would have a higher concentration of different compounds in your body at different times. It would seem to me that you would want the highest concentration of SD on your resistance training days, and the Epi on your cardio/off days, depending on what your goal was.

It sounds like this could work, much like stacking, but more efficient. But serum levels during "spiked" times would be much lower tan a stable ED dose since there is less of a build-up in your system. It is possible that for the best effect, you need to up the dose a bit based on the 1/2-life of the product in order to get the same effect as a ED cycle during the desired times.

As for sides, there is a possibility that you will get worse sides or at least the same sides depending on how the compounds cause those sides.

Have you done SD and EPI each as a standalone? Have you done them stacked(must have been hell on your liver)? If you have, then this would be a good comparison. Log it!! but have emergency supps on hand.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Theres only one way to find out! I have never pulsed anything or stacked anything but im interested on the outcome. Ill be following closely.
Keep us posted, when are you thinking about starting this?

kkcinc

Awards
....interesting

now i dont know the half life of these compounds but being that theyll stay in ur system for X amount of time, wouldn't it essentially be stacking it? (im not sure, just typing as i think)
Superdrol is 8 hours and Epi is 6 hours. He could try Epi 3xday every other day and SD 2xday every other day. It might be easier on the liver or it might confuse the liver and make things worse. We need a guinea pig and some blood work.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
But this isnt what the post is about. People have ran Epi daily and pulsed SD.. what hes asking is daily pulsing of alternating compounds. The conventional "broscience" idea is that by taking epi one day, then SD the next, then back to epi.. there wouldnt be enough concentration in the system to do anything close to what a straight run of SD or Epi would do.

The liver would take a beating, no doubt about it. And the only way to know if this went okay would be to get bloodwork done. But it is an interesting idea.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
But this isnt what the post is about. People have ran Epi daily and pulsed SD.. what hes asking is daily pulsing of alternating compounds. The conventional "broscience" idea is that by taking epi one day, then SD the next, then back to epi.. there wouldnt be enough concentration in the system to do anything close to what a straight run of SD or Epi would do.

The liver would take a beating, no doubt about it. And the only way to know if this went okay would be to get bloodwork done. But it is an interesting idea.
Interesting, but I'm still set that running 1 compound will have a better result.
Epi fulltime with an SD pulse would be nice though, If the sides stayed down:/

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why the hell do people keep repeating this damn idea of '' stable blood levels '' being needed or bad things will happen?

PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PULSED AND SHOWN NO HIGHER RATE OF GYNO OR NEGATIVE EFFECTS, BUT, ACTUALLY, THE CONTRARY.

where are all of these horror stories people are thinking of when they are bad-mouthing pulsing? what threads?

maybe its this one?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/68312-results-pulsing-thread.html

the one with pages and pages of positive results from pulsing?

just stfu about it already

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just stack superdrol or epistane with a non-methyl? I really don't understand. You still get to use two steroids, but you get to keep your liver. Also, it'll be easier on the heart and arteries.

Androhard, M-LMG... Those are two I would suggest to stack with epistane or superdrol.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Why not just stack superdrol or epistane with a non-methyl? I really don't understand. You still get to use two steroids, but you get to keep your liver. Also, it'll be easier on the heart and arteries.

Androhard, M-LMG... Those are two I would suggest to stack with epistane or superdrol.
Or what do you think about 4-ad and EPI?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
So, on day "A" your liver and lipids and HPTA are under major attack...then on day "B" your liver, lipids and HPTA are under a pretty good attack..then you repeat this ABABABABAB etc for a month (+/-), guess what, your HDL will be trash, your liver will be begging for a break, and your T levels will be lucky to be in double digits.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try it and when I do I'll log it. I think both arguments are valid but nobody knows for sure so why not find out. Im not going to go dosage crazy so it couldn't be worse than running straight SD, right?

The reason I wanted to try this is because everytime I try to run straight SD, the sides make week four at 30mg impossible. I thought by alternating a mild AAS with the SD I could make it to four weeks without ever having a day that an AAS wasn't running through my system at some level.

I'll let you know in June since I'm scheduled for bloodwork then; due to my TRT.

Last edited:
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try it and when I do I'll log it. I think both arguments are valid but nobody knows for sure so why not find out. Im not going to go dosage crazy so it couldn't be worse than running straight SD, right?

The reason I wanted to try this is because everytime I try to run straight SD, the sides make week four at 30mg impossible. I thought by alternating a mild AAS with the SD I could make it to four weeks without ever having a day that an AAS wasn't running through my system at some level.

I'll let you know in June since I'm scheduled for bloodwork then; due to my TRT.
Ahhhh I c.... youre on trt ? Wtf u messing w otc steroids for if u got a script for test....

THAT'S CRAZED..

One more thing.... how the hell have u run SD a few times already and your still small

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
The reason I wanted to try this is because everytime I try to run straight SD, the sides make week four at 30mg impossible.
SD is effective at doses as low as 5mg a day, 30mg a day just seems like you are going to high, 10mg a day, in conjuntion with your TRT should be just fine for a 4 weeker.

Honestly, I've seen a lot of logs (wait, huh? :stooges:) and the gains people get from 10mg of SD do not seem much different than the gains people get from 30mg of SD. There does come a point where the cycle is 'calorically restricited'.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
That Charlie sheen quote makes me laugh every single time I read it!!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i would bridge it..i did this cycle and it was awesome..

sd.. 10/20/20/
epi...0/0/30/40/40/40