Help me analyze my blood test please

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I got my blood test yesterday, and the results are in today. The test experience was great, although the clinic I went to was ghetto, I was in and out in about 10 min since I made an appointment. Everything was fast except the 10-mile bike ride to the clinic. I did not fast since I was not about to wake up starving AND ride 10 miles to get blood work. I was also on ~3-4g of creatine mono/day that I started the past 3 days, taking protein shakes daily, and started hitting the gym again after ~2 weeks off. I was also slightly sick wit some sort of sinus infection that I am still in the final stages of getting over.

Other supplements I am on:
Opti-Men Multivitamin
Liv.52 as directed on bottle
NOW RYR + CoCQ10 as directed on bottle (has milk thistle)

History:
Did a MDrol cycle w/ Nolva PCT back in Nov-Dec, then did a 4wk cycle of Clen which either was underdosed or doesn't work on me. Finished my cut 3rd week of march after I started getting this sinus infection, and just ate to maintain. This blood test was done to provide myself a baseline before starting another MDrol cycle, which I plan to start next week. This week is to preload on the liv.52, RYR, and for the initial DOMS response so that I'm not immobilized my first week on-cycle. Training last Fri/Sat/Sun consisted of compound movements split between chest&legs/cardio/shoulders&back (a la Starting strength). Tu/W/Th I am doing the hypertrophy portion of the Layne Norton routine. All done at approx 95% max effort.

I won't list the ENTIRE results, but just the items I have some questions about:

Label/result/ref. range

BUN 26 6-20
Creatinine 0.98 0.76-1.27
BUN/Creatinine ratio 27 8-19

AST (SGOT) 40 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 59 0-55
Test serum 264 249-836
LH 2.5 1.7-8.6
FSH 3.7 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 23.1 7.6-42.6

So, what's with the BUN? could it be from my 10mi bike ride to the clinic creating more waste products that has yet to be filtered out?

AST/ALT is for diagnosing liver damage, and from my research online, it seems that levels of concern range from 4x highest norm to 10x for hepatitis patients, giving a "concern" range of 220-550, so although my 59 is slightly out of range, it should be okay right??

Sex hormones all seem to be at the lower range with the exception of estradiol. That's a bit of a concern since I believe estradiol is a precurser o estrogen? Although this is within normal measurements, are my test levels low enough to warrant a test. transdermal perscription? LOL

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Label/result/ref. range

BUN 26 6-20
Creatinine 0.98 0.76-1.27
BUN/Creatinine ratio 27 8-19

AST (SGOT) 40 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 59 0-55
Test serum 264 249-836
LH 2.5 1.7-8.6
FSH 3.7 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 23.1 7.6-42.6

So, what's with the BUN? could it be from my 10mi bike ride to the clinic creating more waste products that has yet to be filtered out?

AST/ALT is for diagnosing liver damage, and from my research online, it seems that levels of concern range from 4x highest norm to 10x for hepatitis patients, giving a "concern" range of 220-550, so although my 59 is slightly out of range, it should be okay right??

Sex hormones all seem to be at the lower range with the exception of estradiol. That's a bit of a concern since I believe estradiol is a precurser o estrogen? Although this is within normal measurements, are my test levels low enough to warrant a test. transdermal perscription? LOL

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.
The BUN could be from the bike ride yes

The AST/ALT is more something to watch at those levels, and be cautious as to what other medications you take.

Estradiol there is right at about optimal, so thats no concern. Most endocrinologists or urologists would prescribe testsoterone for you at that level yes.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
The last two times I got my blood work done they did not have my test level. I thought it was maybe because my doctor does the blood work right in the office instead of going to a lab...do you have to ask for it before they do the blood work? All my levels were perfect but I wanna know my test number.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I used the method provided in this forum. ~$50, full results next day via email. I wonder if I can use this to get s script from my doctor for TRT. :-D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, a normal test is just a comprehensive metabolic panel, hormone testing they need a reason to do

matt352

Awards
  • Established
true thanks guys....i'll check out the forum maybe i'll get another one done with that method just so I have a really solid baseline hormone and metabolic