Suspension 3 weeker w/ DES IGF

buck_14

Awards
Hi,

I'm kicking off a 3 weeker on suspension 50mg 2xED, with 1,3 DES IGF 50mcg bilat ED, 1 hr pwo, using the pin cushion method at 5mcg per injection site.

My question is, would i benefit from a 1 week kickstart of Sdrol at the beginning, or would it be a waste? I only have enough SD leftover for 7 days.

So itd look like this:

SD: 20/0/0
Test Suspension: 100/100/100
DES IGF: 50/50/50

Im planning on doing a full 4 week PCT of Torem + BioForge and running it with cycle assist all 7 weeks. I also have some albuterol i may toss in if the BF starts to creep up from the 4000 cal a day (split 40/40/20, c/p/f)

6'4" 235, 9%bf currently, hoping to keep 10lbs lean mass, send strength through the roof.

what do you guys think?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I dont think 3 weeks is nearly long enough.

buck_14

Awards
I understand that its not ideal, but I also had to cut a sdrol cycle short one time, after a week. I ran an abbreviated 2 week pct with torem and kept 5lbs lbm. I think this can net me 10 if I do it right. Also running creatine mono after along with animal pak and fish oil throughout the 7 weeks. Even considering running another 3 weeker directly after pct, rinse and repeat.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Burst cycles are suppose to be high dosage. If you want to stay at that dosage I would extend it to 8 weeks. If not up the dosage to 150-200 ed

buck_14

Awards
ok. i may take that advice. Also i may run epi instead of, or in conjunction with the SD. would this help to keep me dryer and facilitate more keepable gains? so it may end up looking like this:

SD: 20/0/0
Epi: 20/30/30
Suspension: 200/200/200
DES: 50/50/50

Like i said, im just trying to do what will help me keep the most lbm and strength.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude- wtf

if you run test suspension at 200mgs a day your stupid

o wait- is that 200 a week total? if so that sounds more reasonable

but uhm test susp- 75mgs pre workout is good. Know that its half life is about- 2 hours so its kinda dumb honestly

get test prop AND test susp-