Mildest cycle

Pika

Awards
Hi guys im looking for a mild cycle im going to hit ph now fura a is mild but shpuld be rand alot higher bit runing it at 350mg will that be just as harsh or harsher then h drol? Thanks real need this bit of advice

mball52

Awards
  • Established
fura is non methyl if im not mistaken, so comparing it to something like hdrol or epi isnt very accurate. but i will say that most of the time, methyls do give much better results. hdrol, pmag, and epi are all rather mild methyls. just take a liver support and dont drink and all should be well. hope this helps.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
otc steroids are unpure, retarded and a waste

use aas or dont cycle

how can something like mdrol or hdrol give everyone gyno?

Pika

Awards
Thamks for reply guys and why do you think that bro? Real gear is stromg i fort to start on somthin mild?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thamks for reply guys and why do you think that bro? Real gear is stromg i fort to start on somthin mild?

otc=more sides, difficult pct(generally)

test prop=cheaper, better gains, easier pct, predictable sides

people think that because ph/ds are legal, theyre safer than real aas....

thats not the case

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Topical dermacrine. Ntbm is coming out with some soon, look in there section and you ll find a long thread.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androlean is the most mild atm, PCT is recommended but not necessary (sustain alpha is enough for PCT). Use something non-methylated, at the very least.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
otc=more sides, difficult pct(generally)

test prop=cheaper, better gains, easier pct, predictable sides

people think that because ph/ds are legal, theyre safer than real aas....

thats not the case
people use otc because they are legal. not necessarily the safety aspect. and if they dont know that they can potentially be harmful, they shouldnt be cycling anything in the first place.

Pika

Awards
Wow its hard tho i mean some people say ph are safer and you guys saying this, its hard i mean test ? Injeckables i thought they where harsher thrn ph ?? Its confusin iv done tone of researh but loads of people say diffrent things :( what you think im best to do?

Pika

Awards
Also injecting seems more harsher ..... Its hard tho as loads people say diffrent things :(

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
"Harshness" can be relative or absolute. Same with "mild."

Most people choose orals because it's legal, nothing happens if you're caught with a cabinet full of OTC PH/DS supps, and you just gotta swallow a ton of pills per day (PH/DS + support supps). While the absolute values of orals are harsher from a biology standpoint, it is much milder for most people in terms of psychological and social standpoints. Injectables are the opposite. Since they are illegal in most areas, obtaining them is a bit more difficult, you have to inject, you're fukd if you're caught with them by law enforcement, and there's the social stigma associated with it. However, I do agree that most injectables are less taxing on your health.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you want to start on something mild? You want to risk screwing up your endocrine system and your cholesterol for mediocre results if any?

Also injecting seems more harsher ..... Its hard tho as loads people say diffrent things :(
Why does injecting seem harsher? Sure if you use something like tren, but if you do a reasonable injected testosterone cycle you are just increasing the amount of something that is already in your body instead of taking some non-tested, non-regulated chemical that may or may not be whats written on the label.

and you are in the UK, if i recall correctly its not criminal to posess testosterone for injection, just to sell it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying H-drol gives everyone gyno?
im sayin ive seen it happen to too many people

at least half if not more than half of the people i know whove used otc steroids ended up with gyno/ ugly muffed up nips

Pika

Awards
You mske a real good point and yes im in uk and the law is you cant buy them or sell them but you can use them and own them ( weird ay ) lol

The reason i say mild is people say its best but when put it like thst i guess your right why would i do a cycle of domthin mild if it could mess me up anyways hmm im starting a cycle maybye winter i have bodyfat thst needs to go thats why i was thibkin of takin h drol .......

So what would you sujjest as my first cycle bro? Also is it a diffrent law over there?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
im sayin ive seen it happen to too many people

at least half if not more than half of the people i know whove used otc steroids ended up with gyno/ ugly muffed up nips
I appreciate your feedback. I am not disagreeing with you but rather appreciate your feedback and it is def good to hear both sides of the story! So, thanks!

To be frank i am in the middles of my first PH cycle on H-drol. I was going to do 50/50/75/75/75 but have stayed at 50 for week 3 and am considering just doing 50/50/50/50. I am seeing good gains anyway and am up 10lbs after 19 days and it is just starting to really kick in. I did pre-bloodwork have good support supps a SERM, test booster and even an AI for PCT if I choose. I did lots of research and didn't just start popping pills.

What I would like to know though....and to be fair, would say that many of those "half of people" probably didn't do it right, have a SERM, used something harsher than H-drol (like Mdrol/Superdrol), overdosed it, etc... I have heard some bad stuff, but I have to say the majority of people's logs I've read that did H-drol as best it CAN be run viewed it positively in the end.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your feedback. I am not disagreeing with you but rather appreciate your feedback and it is def good to hear both sides of the story! So, thanks!

To be frank i am in the middles of my first PH cycle on H-drol. I was going to do 50/50/75/75/75 but have stayed at 50 for week 3 and am considering just doing 50/50/50/50. I am seeing good gains anyway and am up 10lbs after 19 days and it is just starting to really kick in. I did pre-bloodwork have good support supps a SERM, test booster and even an AI for PCT if I choose. I did lots of research and didn't just start popping pills.

What I would like to know though....and to be fair, would say that many of those "half of people" probably didn't do it right, have a SERM, used something harsher than H-drol (like Mdrol/Superdrol), overdosed it, etc... I have heard some bad stuff, but I have to say the majority of people's logs I've read that did H-drol as best it CAN be run viewed it positively in the end.
if ur gunna do it, do it right... i can tell youve done your research

the people i know personally that have gotten gyno ran a typical hdrol cycle with a serm...

it seems to be more of a prolactin issue than an estrogen issue... but now heres the big debate... how can any of these "dht derived" otc steroids be causing prolactin issues....

from what ive seen in my gym/friends/ect the people who used otc steroids were more likely to get gyno than ppl using test alone

Pika

Awards
10bls is real good considerin its more of a cutting product

Im going to look up test e see what im doin

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I haven't been cutting.

I've been doing a clean bulk, or maybe a recomp. I would say I am up 3-4lbs of fat and 6-7 lbs of muscle so far I would guess.

Swollen - I'll take your work for it, and I know a serm is needed for more than gyno protection, but H-drol doesn't aromatize they say. you said, "it seems to be more of a prolactin issue than an estrogen issue... but now heres the big debate... how can any of these "dht derived" otc steroids be causing prolactin issues...."

so...are you suggesting that the composition of the compounds is different that what they are saying. Not sure what you meant here is all. can you elaborate a bit more?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, just that obviously all the mechanisms aren't well understood, and you stand less odds of gyno from a decently planned testosterone cycle.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I see, thanks. Well, if there is a next time it will likely not be oral. To be honest i wanted to legally test the waters with something as beginner as possible with fewer risks and that is how H-drol was billed from my reading.

Slightly off topic, but one question I have been wondering about. If I can still get hard and drop a load, does that mean I am definitely NOT shutdown, or can you be shutdown and still able to perform?

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy bro what cycle you think i should go with bro?
a moderate testosterone cycle of 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks is pretty realistic

Slightly off topic, but one question I have been wondering about. If I can still get hard and drop a load, does that mean I am definitely NOT shutdown, or can you be shutdown and still able to perform?
I have blood tests with single digit testosterone levels that were drawn in the morning, and I had sex the night before.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
a moderate testosterone cycle of 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks is pretty realistic

I have blood tests with single digit testosterone levels that were drawn in the morning, and I had sex the night before.
point taken

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
So, if you were in my shoes (and I can tell you never would be but)....being at day 19 with low(er) dose H-drol so far, what would you do. I mean, from my understanding I am probably too far in to just drop it with no PCT, right. Would you just stop now and PCT, continue to do a full month at 50 and stop, or just go ahead and "might as well just finish it off however you want" kinda thing. I mean, at this point will it make any difference what i do. Will my odds be better if I cut it shorter and/or keep the dose lower or have I made my bed so to speak. So far no sides or gyno for me, but if I did start to tingle/inch would I want to take that as a sign to start my SERM/PCT immediately? From my understanding, even if I did get gyno, a SERM and/or an AI at the thrid week would likely reverse that too, correct?

Pika

Awards
Just one more thing easy bro so a h drol cycle woukd be more harsher then a test 400? Thanks

Pika

Awards
So id morre likly lose hair and etra on h drol then test?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So id morre likly lose hair and etra on h drol then test?
No. You'll most likely lose more hair on testosterone and most likely have higher levels of estrogen on testosterone (though it's not a bad thing to have estrogen, also you may not be prone to estrogen related side effects).

The point is, you can control both of those side effects relatively well. AIs and DHT blockers. Also, you won't incur any liver damage from testosterone as opposed to hdrol. Methyls also seem more harsh on the lipids.

If you're opposed to injecting or buying illegal steroids, check out Primordial's Androseries products. They are non-methyl and safer than most of the steroids on the market.

Pika

Awards
Thsnks bro, i dont think im going to go for test il just do a h drol cycle i want my hair :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thsnks bro, i dont think im going to go for test il just do a h drol cycle i want my hair :)
if your prone to hairloss, hdrol and test will both do it to u

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
With respect, that's a bit misleading. Hdrol is much less likely to cause hair loss. I by no means mean to say H-drol is better or safer, but it is considered rare to get hair loss from h-drol. I can tell you are not a fan of methylated PHs, and perhaps justifiably so, but let's be straight forward here. I also think it is a little suspect to suggest that ~50% of people get gyno from PHs. I'm not going to call you out on that as i don't know who your friends are and your specific experiences, but those kind of numbers seem unrealistic to me.

Pika

Awards
Yh iv heard h drol is rare to give you hairloss im just going to order it :) ahh im excited ;)

Bro your on h drol now? Whats you feeling? Whats your pct?

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Easy and Swollen have a good point that PH's should not be taken lightly and they are generally considered more dangerous (contrary to what you might think) ESPECIALLY if you don't know what you're doing. To be frank Pika I don't think you've read enough yet and are ready and I am certainly not the best person to ask for advice. Both of these guys know lots more than I do. My best advice to you would be to spend a number of months reading into it and following along the threads and asking questions to people with high rep status. Keep in mind before I made the decision to take the plunge I read into it for a year, got my diet in check long before I considered taking anything, trained clean for a couple years, got bloodwork done from my doctor that said I'm healthy and then posted info on all my plans to be reviewed by those who know more than me to see what i might be missing. I say this for your own benefit bro...keep reading!

BD

Pika

Awards
Thanks, i have been reading for months bro i know i need a serm and i need cycle sups etr etr ...
I was just qoundering whats your cycle like? What you using for pct, im going to order this or fura a i want least sides so fura a is less sides but less gains ... If i would run a fura a cycle at 150/200/200/250/250/300

Will that be just as harsh on sides as h drol? Thanks

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thanks, i have been reading for months bro i know i need a serm and i need cycle sups etr etr ...
I was just qoundering whats your cycle like? What you using for pct, im going to order this or fura a i want least sides so fura a is less sides but less gains ... If i would run a fura a cycle at 150/200/200/250/250/300

Will that be just as harsh on sides as h drol? Thanks
To be honest, I don't know.

If you like you can look at my log " first ph cycle with h-drol" and my cycle is all laid out. For pct I am going with a SERM (nolva), a test booster (activate xtreme) and I have an Ai ( inhibit-e) but I am undecided if I will use that yet.

Pika

Awards
I shouldnt think that you need to use that if you have a serm bro? Maybye 2 weeks afyer pct so you dont get gyno rebound as i heard it csn happin but shouldnt say so with h drol