ADVICE ON RUNNING THREE PH CYCLES IN A ROW

kevomick5

kevomick5

Awards
I ran a 4 week cycle of tribol-60 and got great results when i went back to the supp shop for a pct the guy gave me a-50 and H4 and said to continue the cycle. I have my pct in hand the sustain alpha from primodorialperformance. my buddy from the supp shop just got some new prohormone called deca fire which looks pretty awesome, i am very tempted to run a cycle of this then jump on the pct what do you guys reccomend does that sound like abad idea?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
What are the active ingredients in all of this stuff?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So long as you don't care about your health at all that should be great. 6'0 and 152lbs you mostly needed food, not steroids.

kevomick5

kevomick5

Awards
tribol- 2a,17a-dimenthyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 20 mg
2a,38-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-andro-stan-17b-ol 5mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one 35 mg

h4- 4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol 25 mg

a-50- 7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-Acid

not too sure about the deca fire because i havent bought it

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Listen to the above. I used to weigh 130 and lifted naturally for 5 years and got to 185 before i started messing with AAS. You need to build a good five year base naturally and then if you want to go the other route do a year of research and have serms on hand not just sustain alpha. You are doing max lmg AKA tren eppistane supedrdrol and halodrol, those are hard chemicals man you need a serm, like nolva or clomid, dont grt advice from the guy who is profiting of you staying on cycle longer.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
You are doing max lmg AKA tren eppistane supedrdrol and halodrol, those are hard chemicals man
Man.....any moron that would suggest you run all of that back to back should be shot in the head......so he can donate his liver and/or heart to you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man.....any moron that would suggest you run all of that back to back should be shot in the head......so he can donate his liver and/or heart to you.
Definitely this.

He's either really stupid or just dirty enough to know better but want money.

Hit PCT and tons of food :yumyum:

kevomick5

kevomick5

Awards
well its a damn good thing i asked before i just did it lol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Most people here in the know say 6 weeks, 7 weeks MAX using any methylated compound. Your list has at least 3. Also, as noted, build a better foundation naturally and with great diet and training before trying to add in PHs.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man what you've already done is not good. PCT is a must now and stop listening to the guy at the supp shop. Hes is not concerned with your health if is giving you all these right in a row.

You should of ran one, did PCT, waited atleast 6-7wks after PCT to start another. You need to do some reading here and other sites to learn what your taking before you just begin to pop pills and hit the gym.

With proper supplementing, a good diet & training you could of gained just as much weight. Than when you hit the wall and cant get any bigger with natural stuff use a PH or AAS.

kevomick5

kevomick5

Awards
yea i had little to no knowledge about prohormones i just kind of trusted the guy he seemed like he knew what he was talking about, damn now im buggin from all this bad feedback, i feel fine though i havent had any side effects besides huge streangth gains and my appetite is through the roof.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea i had little to no knowledge about prohormones i just kind of trusted the guy he seemed like he knew what he was talking about, damn now im buggin from all this bad feedback, i feel fine though i havent had any side effects besides huge streangth gains and my appetite is through the roof.
u cant feel the stress its doing to your liver or blood values. id take a break while ur ahead and eat everything in sight for a while. you will likely have equal strength gains from doubling your food intake. also, when u stop taking the steroids, your probably going to lose a good bit of those gains you made, so dont be surprised.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get some clomid, ntbm post cycle/unleashed combo. Ancient strength creatine also will help hold any gains you may have retained.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also... sustain alpha won't be enough for PCT after already running those first two compounds. I'd say grab a SERM to add with it, or pick up the full TRS.

muscleguys

Awards
PH's are tough on your system. I'd take some time off.

gsmith

Awards
You should beat the guys ass whoever sold you all of these and told you to run them back to back..that's just pure irresponsibility.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Guys in supp shops want to make money. I once had a guy tell me I didn't need a PCT for DMZ.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Guys in supp shops want to make money. I once had a guy tell me I didn't need a PCT for DMZ.
Was that because he sold DMZ but did not have any PCT products to sell you? :ponder:

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Was that because he sold DMZ but did not have any PCT products to sell you? :ponder:
He actually didn't even have any DMZ to sell me... He had just sold his last couple of bottles to a guy who was leaving as I came in- basically he was telling me how it was such a great product and guys were gaining 20 lbs and not taking a PCT and keeping it. I think he was hoping I'd buy into the hype and come back when he got his next shipment. Seriously, EVERYONE in my area seems to be taking DMZ. I can only imagine the conversations that must be going on in the local HS locker rooms.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I can only imagine the conversations that must be going on in the local HS locker rooms.
Dude 1: Hey, are your nipples dripping or itching?
Dude 2: Yeah, but my girl says it's sexy.
Dude 1: Hmmm.....how are your balls?
Dude 2: I dunno, I can't see em anymore :stooges:

kevomick5

kevomick5

Awards
You should beat the guys ass whoever sold you all of these and told you to run them back to back..that's just pure irresponsibility.
yea i would if he wasnt 250 pounds haha

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
DecaFire
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 100 mg
17-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-3-one 15 mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diol-3,17b-diol 15 mg
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1 20 mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17B, Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 15 mg
4-chloro-17a methyl androst-1,4 diene-3 17a-diol 10 mg