What to cycle next?

devkolst

Awards
I've taken two cycles before one of h-drol and another of m-14add and it's really hard for me to find either one of these anymore and these were the only 2 ph's that I put any research in to so I was wondering what you think would be good/comparable to these two in strength. I'm looking for more of a bulking PH than a cutter. Any help is appreciated.

devkolst

Awards
I found ergomax lmg and just max lmg which one are you talking about?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I found ergomax lmg and just max lmg which one are you talking about?
13-ethyl-3-methoxy. CEL, Transform, and a couple other brands are out there. I don't know if Ergomax is still around?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I don't Have a solution but I have a website that sells h-drol , m-drol and a bunch of other c.e.l. Products and a bunch of other supplements. Islandsupplements.com I get my stuff from them usually .
Oh no! The ban hammer is about to drop! You better edit your post quick, bro! :smashfreakB: And by the way, there are much cheaper places to order your supps online.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Oh no! The ban hammer is about to drop! You better edit your post quick, bro! :smashfreakB: And by the way, there are much cheaper places to order your supps online.
Lol didn't know about not posting up websites and stuff like that thanks for the heads up

Thatguy_603

Awards
If u have a cheeper website I wouldn't mind knowing it lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11