Winny separated, what do I do?

Slowpain

Awards
I have a bottle of Dpharm winny that is 100mg./ml 20ml net, It is all separated and looks like white crystals in the middle with water on the sides. Whenever I go to draw some out I always get a bunch of water and not the crystals, I tried shaking it up but it did'nt work. Can I heat up the whole vial some how and not damage it? I know it is a high concentration so maybe I could even get another empty vial and add a dilutant to make it 50mg/ml.

I was also wondering why if winny half life is only 9 hours why do people only inject once a day and not twice? Is it actually longer that that when injected?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Dpharm winny that is 100mg./ml 20ml net, It is all separated and looks like white crystals in the middle with water on the sides. Whenever I go to draw some out I always get a bunch of water and not the crystals, I tried shaking it up but it did'nt work. Can I heat up the whole vial some how and not damage it? I know it is a high concentration so maybe I could even get another empty vial and add a dilutant to make it 50mg/ml.

I was also wondering why if winny half life is only 9 hours why do people only inject once a day and not twice? Is it actually longer that that when injected?
reheat it either in the over or on the stove and it should fall back into solution. Also make sure to vent with another needle while heating.

Slowpain

Awards
what temp should I heat it at in the stove without melting the lid?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No no... Heat it in a water bath, so it gets warmed up gently instead of quickly. Keep the top out of the water and keep an eye on it and swirl it every now and then as well.

ManBeast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Boil water and then stick your vial in and shake every few minutes and you should be fine. the oven is more for sterility reasons so it's not your best bet, i just woke up and typed that so give me a break :trout:

Slowpain

Awards
Ahh, I see! I guess that will be the end of my label, oh well. I will put a needle in the top to vent and make sure it is not directly in the fluid. I hope it all goes back into suspinsion because this is hard to measure. Thanks guys...

Slowpain

Awards
I boiled it in water for about 10 minutes and it all disloved and I could still see the separation of the stanozolol and BA, which ever way I turn it the stanozolol sinks to the bottom. I then shook the hell out of it and it still separates, does everyone have this problem with winny? Looks like im just gona have to deal with it, it just messes up the consistancy of my doses. :frustrate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11