M5AA How high have you gone mg per day

Judo Tom

Awards
i have some omega m5aa (great service/turnaround time btw)

there capsules come in 20mg

i take 20mg before any workout about 1.5hrs before maybe 2hrs... i like being all pumped up and focused before my workouts.. especially the mma ones :)

but anyway.. im thinking of staying at 40mg a day but was wondering how high some people have gone here.. i really dont think 40mg is that high but im also not sure i would want to stay at 60mg for that long.. unless i here some stories first :)

thanks

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done 50-60mg a day with no problem...this is only on workout days-->30 or 40 pre-workout, and 10 more in the morning/10 more at night.

I didn't runt his very long, though...just added to the tail end of another cycle.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I did 50mg on one particular cycle. 10 in the am, 10 in the afternoon, and 30 preworkout. Supersoldier, if I remember correctly was running upwards of 80mg per day

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another board member was running 100mg a day and loved it.

HugeBB

Awards
Brodus, I gotta say that the Hello Kitty shower curtain in your avatar really freaks me out. If I read the board late at night I have to scroll down slow now so that it doesn't sneak up on me and scare me. :twisted:

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did 100mg each day and it was great.... a little acne/oily skin but that was about it..... I did it at the tail end of my cutting cycle .... I would reccomend doing thi for 2-4weeks as an awesome stregnth/hardening agent...

chemicaldreamer

Awards
100mg a day? holy geez. Maybe that's what i needed to do. I was doing 30mg PWO and 10mg before bed, and i didn't 'feel' ****.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
remember this is a methylated PH that still needs to convert so the dosages should be higher....

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100mg. sounds fun. That's my next cycle.

BTW, Wait until you see my next avatar!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm using 40mg so far, might actually bump the dose abit for another couple weeks.. ;)

Judo Tom

Awards
cool.. i think i will hit 60 a day right around the date of my tournament to see how it feels. and maybe take 80+ on the day off for an added lil boost :)

thanks and keep the stories coming if you got em.. curious to see if anyone got blood work done or how the low dosages compare to the higher dosages

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any blood pressure/headache issues at 100mg?

captainbicept

Awards
how does 100mg of a methylated steroid affect your liver, especially when it is probably being combined with other methylated substances as well?

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I got great results at 20mg a day right before workout. Also lost 2" off waist in 5.5 weeks and 12lbs, added a little muscle...kick butt!

Judo Tom

Awards
btw i wont be stacking with this just m5aa.. i think stacking the methyls especially without lab work is SILLY dumb.. or at least not for me

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I was using 80-100mg/day for a little while, and I loved it. Only problem was acne, bacne, and Kenny (Chestne). I made that one up myself :rofl: If it means anything, I was using M-Dien and about 40mg M5AA, then dropped the M-Dien and upped the M5AA to 80-100mg, and I saw a huge drop in liver enzymes still.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 38