Yes..... Pmag and Supplies

ninereps

Awards
Yes another Pmag cycle...

Stats: 184 lbs BF: 10-15% Training Exp. 3 years

Im looking to start gathering supplies for a Pmag cycle I will be doing when summer hits and I have time away from school. Like almost all of you I have done much research on these boards and other places.

I want to run pmag 75 for 4-5 weeks depending how everything goes. I want this cycle to be short and simple.

I am about to order the following supplements:

Pmag
Cycle Assist
Test booster (needed?)
I have an unopened bottle of orange triad and plenty of fish oil I will be using during.

Big question is which SERM to use since I have seen reasons for all. I am leaning towards toremifene since of all the positive feedback. I understand its my first cycle and have never used a SERM coupled with the fact this should be a pretty light run.

Finally, I know many are opposed to creatine on cycle but I am convinced that it will amplify my results.

Questions:

Which SERM would be best given its: my first cycle, pmag, price isnt really an issue.

Test Booster really needed?

Real reasons to not use creatine on cycle and saving it for pct

Any other comments or questions is very appreciated!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
My personal choice is nolva most guys find one that works good for them and stick with it as a serm First cycle? Pmag is great choice wont disappoint! test boost not needed but u will likey

ninereps

Awards
Yeah I will probably go with nolva then. Yessir this is my first cycle!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
A bodyfat percentage of 10% is a huge difference from 15%.