ANAVAR only cycle questions

steinmasta

Awards
hey guys, going to be starting my first ever cycle, and its gonna be an anavar only cycle. im also going to be taking creatine and occasionally milk thistle. im 21 years old 5'8 160 pounds, and a very fast metabolism. my daily job is physically demading (tree climber) and i hit the gym about 4 time a week on average. my questions are:
reccomended dose for weight gain? i know anavar isnt usually associated w weight gain but i already have signs of mpd and like the minimal side affects. im figuring 40mgs a day for 8 weeks
hair loss prevention: like i said i already have signs of mpd and gotta keep my luscious locks haha. i think im gonna pick up some oral finasteride, what mg would you guys suggest? and if i take oral finasteride will it interfer w the anavar?
Im not going to be starting my cycle for another few weeks, just getting my strength up to max for right now till i start. ive been eating about 4000 calories a day and still no gains anymore, ima bump it up to about 5000 when i start the cycle. thanks guys im sure im forgetting a few questions and information but any help would be appreciated!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont run it for 8wks, and I would add some test, Var isnt someting you run on its own.

Well, 95% of people dont use it without test. If you do use it alone go to 50-70 mg. 40 isnt too much, esp since var is more or a cutting than bulking.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people run var solo. Especially first cycles because it's easy on the sides and liver. Lipid values seem to be effected quite a bit though. Goodluck

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah but with test you can run much less which will be easier on your wallet and still get the same gains. He's going to need 80mg for 6wks. $$$$

crazym

Awards
If you cant put on weight without AAS then dont bother till you can, especially with just anavar, you' re short changing yourself. Use AAS to ensure the weight you put on is quality weight rather than using it as a crutch for your inability to gain weight.

muscleguys

Awards
I'd run a higher dose for less time. Yeah should add test, if not run a high enough dose to get something from the var magic is 80-100 mg ed.

steinmasta

Awards
thanks everyone for the input, i just got my biotech anavar but still doing my research

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
save the creatine for PCT, take milk thistle ED and some hawthorm berry for your BP. Keep up with your research, you ll find the info you need to know before starting the cycle.

I would really add some test, its way cheaper and will allow you to dose the var lower too. Most people to run var solo run it cut which isnt your plan. GL