Liver toxicity, where does it go?

protoculture

Awards
Does it get expelled from the body/liver in the urine or stools?

In theory, if the toxics were routed to stools only then one could drink their own urine to re-absorb the anabolic compounds, only this time would they would be purified would they not?

I know this idea may be shocking for many, but consider the fact that there such a thing as urine therapy. For bodybuilding purposes it would seem a fantastic and inexpensive way to keep levels up. 90% of anavar passing through to urine, so if you drank it you would be getting close to a free (and purified) dose.

protoculture

Awards
This website talks about urine therapy in urine he says there are hormones, even steroids in our own urine that may be beneficial!!!! Wow, this raises some interesting questions

I am fully confident and hold firm belief that urine also must contain steroids. This is the secret of its fabulous medicinal qualities. Recently it has been discovered that urine contains several kinds of hormones. Friends, we all are fully aware that steroid is one of the most cursed drugs of our time. Its bad effects are now internationally known, but let me assure you that there won't be side effect of any kind even if one consumes urine in large quantities over a length of time; because steroids present in urine is not harmful like synthetic steroids. The day is not far off when the athletes taking part in Olympic games might drink their' own urine for better performance without fear of being disqualified for the consumption of steroids.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

In theory, if the toxics were routed to stools only then one could drink their own urine to re-absorb the anabolic compounds, only this time would they would be purified would they not?

I know this idea may be shocking for many, but consider the fact that there such a thing as urine therapy. For bodybuilding purposes it would seem a fantastic and inexpensive way to keep levels up. 90% of anavar passing through to urine, so if you drank it you would be getting close to a free (and purified) dose.

troll?

you wanna know if its okay to shove pills up your ass and drink your own piss?

stop making these ridiculous posts

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Your liver metabolizes alcohol - you can't get drunk again by drinking your piss.

protoculture

Awards
Another quote from the site.

DHEA - is a steroid found in large amounts in urine
and

Modern scientists are aware of the fact that urine is not a waste product but valuable serum, which is a panacea for several major illnesses including aging. Urine is flesh, blood and vital tissues in living solution. Apart from urokinase several other injections like Profasi, Personal, Antineoplastens etc. are manufactured by different multinational pharmaceutical companies in advanced countries and are minting vast profits of millions of dollars every year, while we are helplessly unaware and ignorant about this precious gift of nature given to us for our well being. What an irony of fate!
From another site:

Urine's main constituents are water and urea; the latter of which has some well-known commercial and other uses. Urine also contains small quantities of thousands of compounds, hormones and metabolites,[5][19] including corticosteroids. --->

Corticosteroids are a class of steroid hormones that are produced in the adrenal cortex. Corticosteroids are involved in a wide range of physiologic systems such as stress response, immune response and regulation of inflammation, carbohydrate metabolism, protein catabolism, blood electrolyte levels, and behavior.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
If it was beneficial, your body wouldn't be excreting it. There may be some beneficial things in urine, but that doesn't mean there are not BAD things in urine as well (like toxins filtered from the blood).

Either way, drink your piss if you want, but I think you should probably seek some help. The only other people I've ever heard of drinking their own piss were tweakers, and they used the same argument you did (90% excreted in urine). I'm just not that dedicated!

protoculture

Awards
This is fascinating folks: my last post ( as far as quoting goes )

Don't take this therapy lightly. Multiple sclerosis, colitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, hepatitis, hyperactivity, pancreatic insufficiency, psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, herpes, mononucleosis, adrenal failure, allergies and so many other ailments have been relieved through use of this therapy. After you overcome your initial gag response (I know I had one), you will realize that something big is going on, and if you are searching for health, this is an area to investigate. There are numerous reports and double blind studies which go back to the turn of the century supporting the efficacy of using urine for health. The recurring points to all of the medical research done to date on urine indicates that it is completely sterile. If it becomes contaminated it happens after it leaves the body. Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration. Urine contains compounds that are very specific to the individual from which it comes. It is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antineoplastic (anticancer), anticonvulsive, and antispasmodic. It is totally non-toxic.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Stop and think for a second. The steroids excreted in urine are in miniscule amounts and most are inactive metabolites. Maybe 20-30% would be unchanged active oxandrolone and the rest are 17-epi and 16-hydroxy epimer metabolites. :facepalm:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Stop and think for a second. The steroids excreted in urine are in miniscule amounts and most are inactive metabolites. Maybe 20-30% would be unchanged active oxandrolone and the rest are 17-epi and 16-hydroxy epimer metabolites. :facepalm:
Why bother! Dude just wants to drink his own piss, and looking for a reason to explain it to anybody that found out!

Lunatic1988

Awards
Urine can help disinfect fungus' like athletes foot.. that's about as far as I'd take it. I'd rather spend more money on more product than to be the guy that drinks his own piss. Sounds like some perverted sexual thing.. lol.

protoculture

Awards
Well hold on here. There's no need to make outrageous claims like 'troll' etc. That's being emotional and over reacting to the post.

Its just an idea... one that many people use ( urine therapy ). To come off as antagonistic to the idea is well.... seemingly close minded. That to me is 'trollish'. As well to be close minded to the idea while simultanious considering consuming synthetics chemicals to be considerable is slightly hypocritical.

This is nothing personal, we all want to get the truth and create the best physiques possible. And if you would consider taking synthetics why the hell would you not also consider taking urine ( if it were proven to provide benefit ).

Certainly I don't want to drink my own piss either, make of it what you will, but its definatley not some subconscious sexual urge dr. quack.

=)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well hold on here. There's no need to make outrageous claims like 'troll' etc. That's being emotional and over reacting to the post.

Its just an idea... one that many people use ( urine therapy ). To come off as antagonistic to the idea is well.... seemingly close minded. That to me is 'trollish'. As well to be close minded to the idea while simultanious considering consuming synthetics chemicals to be considerable is slightly hypocritical.

This is nothing personal, we all want to get the truth and create the best physiques possible. And if you would consider taking synthetics why the hell would you not also consider taking urine ( if it were proven to provide benefit ).

Certainly I don't want to drink my own piss either, make of it what you will, but its definatley not some subconscious sexual urge dr. quack.

=)
If some BS PhD said it was "beneficial" to eat your own ****, would you do it? Especially knowing that they're sitting back laughing cause people are listening to them? You're an idiot. I try to be kind on this forum, but I really don't know how else to say it. Sorry.

protoculture

Awards
If some BS PhD said it was "beneficial" to eat your own ****, would you do it? Especially knowing that they're sitting back laughing cause people are listening to them? You're an idiot. I try to be kind on this forum, but I really don't know how else to say it. Sorry.
there's a lot more to it than one or two cases from a PHD. There's a LOT to it. I would consider your use of words more carefully.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
troll..

please stop making ridiculous threads... k thanks

love,

swollen87

Lunatic1988

Awards
No need to be so defensive, it's an "out there" idea to the general public, ofcourse it's going to be met with speculation. The point I think your missing from all our posts is that we don't care what research may say; We refuse to drink urine.. I'll stick to beer.

Bottoms up! ;)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
This guy needs banned big time... First pills up his ass now this....

Lunatic1988

Awards
This guy needs banned big time... First pills up his ass now this....
It may be strange but I'm pretty sure that that may be a method to get more from some orals because of the higher % of absorption.. maybe he just loves new and strange methods of doing normal things, lol.