1st win cycle. need help ?

dom1220

Awards
Im 21 years old weight 210 bf% is 19 % have been working out for at least 6 years im looking to get on my first winistrol cycle of 50 mg and 20 amps. I need to start loosing fat i have started eating healthy for a couple weeks now loosing body fat but also want to get shredded in time for summer.
Also interested in possibly taking test with it. Any recommendations or opinions ?

Thatguy_603

Awards
Dam u I can't seem to get my hands on the real deal around me! I have no info about this!

Thatguy_603

Awards
I do know u won't need to add a t booster!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well if you want to run those two id get some test. You really should look into a cutting PH like Katandrol. It is much better for someone's first run, than work your way up to inj.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Honestly with 19% BF I would fix my diet first, bring it down to around 11-12% and then use Winstrol

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Honestly with 19% BF I would fix my diet first, bring it down to around 11-12% and then use Winstrol
Agreed especially since it's a ton easier to drop bf when it's higher rather than lower ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for winstrol, test, or anything, for that matter.

i have started eating healthy for a couple weeks now
A couple weeks of healthy eating and you're already ready to jump to anabolics?

I highly suggest fixing your nutrition and watching the results (especially at the higher bf% to boot).