Pro hormone question (exp user)

hookoo74

Awards
My post on supplement side was closed, I didnt guess it did belong to anabolic side. Here I go again (I post my both 2 to same):

I see here is lot of reviews with almost every stuff around but bit confusing me since most are done with very little lifting background. Do I get anything from PH stuff if I'm quite experienced lifter and ex-juicer? Currently I'm on test treatment and getting quite fast back up.

I'm not "bodybuilder" but more like powerlifter. I weight only 168 lbs with 5ft 7" about (172cm) if i'm correct.

BP is about 145kilos ~ 320lbs
Deadlift 240 ~530 lbs
and squat 210 ~460lbs

I'm thinking about some stuff that packs strength. I'm currently going up and progressin still quite well but I know this progress will soon stop. I have lifted more but i was quite long without test treatment and str slowly dropped down. Now I dont have to worry with pct at all so I decided to give ph a try, but does it help experienced lifters at all?

Excuse my english, not my main language at all.

EDIT: corrected my weight

Plenty of different stuff. Mostly test and derivates (longer and faster acting ones), some hgh and insulin also. Dianabol, oxymethelone and similar. Rarely deca or winstrol, but those also. Was bigger then, seems to be easier to pack strength back than build muscles back. So I pick rather power routines.

Nebido every 8 weeks as test treatment. Was off totally about 8-9 years and slowly gone backwards all the time. Just being off didn't bring my test levels to normal range anymore (when i quitted i used hcg, clomid, nolva but shutdown was quite complete) so it was necessary to use test treatment.

Now I'm on Nebido rest of my life so I just cant shutdown my test production, its already destroyed. No pct or similar needed. Only 2 to care of, testicles (HCG) and hemoglobin (blood donate)

More info:

Please do not care on my bodyweight. I'm damn solid, I can get up 15-20lbs and i'm still very solid. I'm powerlifter, not bodybuilder. So what would be my choice of PH. I want to stay on legal/gray side instead of total black markets.

Hope this post goes forward. Sorry for longlong post.

hookoo74

Awards
I was thinking like havoc/epistane on training days only 2-3 tabs. (4 days week) during this time I take also anastrazole 3 days a week.

Cycle would last 6-8 weeks.

PCT nothing, just nebido and anastrazole plus some xtreme activate(i have those left for 2-3 weeks use)

Goal is to hit around 160(kilos) bench and keep bodyweight quite same. Does it even be possible with prohormones? Do I need stronger ones?

I still get some quite fast results with nebido only, but this cycle would start when str gain stops, I'm quite sure it soon stops. Been lifting 22 years, since I was 14..

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
There is some good ph for add strenght but you need to review your "cycle" approach.

Superdrol is one of the powerful ph available, perfect for both mass and streaght.
Unfortunately sd is also the most toxic and suppressive ph (apart M1T and similar) so it require serious cycle protection and SERM.

If you go with a test base you can also use it as kickstart.

An example could be:
SD: 10/20/20/30
Nolva: 40/30/20/10

hookoo74

Awards
There is some good ph for add strenght but you need to review your "cycle" approach.

Superdrol is one of the powerful ph available, perfect for both mass and streaght.
Unfortunately sd is also the most toxic and suppressive ph (apart M1T and similar) so it require serious cycle protection and SERM.

If you go with a test base you can also use it as kickstart.

An example could be:
SD: 10/20/20/30
Nolva: 40/30/20/10
I can try superdrol with low doses to minimize mass gain but hopefully get some strength. I have anastrazole, so I would use that rather than nolvadex. I have used nolva before but it tends to make me tender, lol.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
I can try superdrol with low doses to minimize mass gain but hopefully get some strength. I have anastrazole, so I would use that rather than nolvadex. I have used nolva before but it tends to make me tender, lol.
Personally I like torem more then nolva but nolva is more accessible so I always suggest it.

20mg, and even more 30mg will give very good gains, not only strenght.

Good luck!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like torem more then nolva but nolva is more accessible so I always suggest it.

20mg, and even more 30mg will give very good gains, not only strenght.

Good luck!

X2,

Id go 20/20/20/30 if you have used strong stuff before. Really make sure to use good cycle support and pct.

N2Gaurd is great for cycle support and Unleashed/post cycle from ntbm would be good choices. Your still going to need 7-10 caps of fish oil a day and take anti gyno stuff like vitex& p5p too.

GL