I need help

jedimaster

Awards
I've heard a lot about M1T and want to try it while it's still legal. I need to know what to take in conjunction with it- can someone help me either on this thread or via PM? I've searched, but all the information is tough to take in. I understand I need Nolva after I use the M1T and something called Milk Thistle during it. Are these also legal? I'm not looking to do anything that will get me into trouble.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moved to PH section. THe can help you with any questions that need answered. You can PM me if you like if you feel they havne't done a good enough job but I trust the membership to perform accordingly ;)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can get milk thistle at wal mart. some recommend using it post cycle instead.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I reccomend milk thistle both during and after a m1t cycle. Even look into NAC and more powerful liver protectors (all legally avaliable). Also you can get nolva legally as a research product. What you do with it at that point is up to you, I highly reccomend it as well.

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Read, read and read some more before you jump into a cycle of M1T. There is a lot of info posted here and it is a bit daunting to read it all but for your own safety try to absorb as much of it as you can.

If this is to be your very first cycle I would highly recommend you think about looking into a milder set of prohormones to start with such as a 4AD, 19 Nor or 1T.

m1T is quite toxic and in the hands of inexperienced users has the possibility of doing great harm if used improperly.

M1T is still legal and you can purchase it online nearly anywhere for the time being. You could buy some now and hang on to it until you've read up on all the basics before using it.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I' reluctant to help when they blatantly state that they are unwilling to help themselves, however....

Nolva is Tamoxifen Citrate, yes, it's legal for research purposes, give it to your cow ;)

Milk Thistle is to help with the liver, and yes, it is very legal.

Next, try the Stickies, or click on the links below:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12139

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3381

Finally, read and read some more, it doesn't sound fun, but you'll learn about a lot more things that you would by people piecmealing advice togeather here and understand it better. This will keep you from freaking out when something happens, and assure that you are prepared.

cm5

skeptical

Awards
You should also stack the M1T with something to counteract the lethargy--most people use transdermal 4-AD in doses between 400 and 600 mgs per day (depending on how much M1T you are taking). The 4-AD (T4 Gel) and the Nolva are available from customnutritionwarehouse (board sponsor).

All of this info is out there though. If you have not done your research, and you don't know what you're getting into, don't take M1T. You will screw yourself up.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Nolvadex:

Nolvadex needs to be used after ur cycle of m1t. Nolvadex can be obtained legally in liquid form for "Research Purposes". It is in fact illegal for a human to consume it (Drink it) What you do is up to you.(Gotta buy through the internet)

M1T is very very powerful, and is in fact a steroid. Ull see great gains, start at 5-10mg ed for the first week. If ur seeing good gains, keep it where it is. If u must bump the dose, dont go past 20mg.(Dont go past 4 weeks on without a good long break in between with Nolvadex. Id say at LEAST 4 weeks off, more is better. If u do 2 weeks on, I say at LEAST 2 weeks off, more is better, u get the picture.)

M1T is said to cause lethargy (Among other sides), so if u experience it, or want to combat it, throw in some type of 4-ad as it will help combat it and will also help ur gains a little bit.

Milk thistle, in general, helps ur liver recover, break down fats inside, clean out, ect. Milk thistle should defineatly be taken after ur cycle, but during is not a bad idea as well. I personaly use a lower dose during cycle and keep it distanced from when I take M1T, as ppl have said it can cause break down of compounds, but I can not atest to weather this is true or untrue. The REASON ppl say take milk thistle, is because M1T is considered highly hepatoxic to ur liver, and is said that it can cause damage to the liver. U only get one, so take care of it. Besides that drink lots of OJ to get some Vitamin C which is a gr8 detox, u can also take some ALA/R-ALA in ur creatine, or out, so help ur liver, and NAC as well. In all things perfect, to be totally supportive to ur one and only liver, ud take them all ;) Many ppl take milk thistle alone though, so the choice is urs.

jedimaster

Awards
Wow- thanks for all the great advice everyone. I've been doing some reading and searching, but the problem for me is that many of the acronyms such as NAC, etc. are not allowable by VBulletins search index. I have the same problem on my own board- it's limited to no less than 4 characters. But I've Googled the acronyms and have been able to discern what the acronyms mean.

I'm still not sold on M1T. As stated above, you only get one liver. I may go with the other stack listed above as at 32 I really don't want to take any chances.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
just put an * after the letters. i.e. NAC*, its kinda like searching for files in dos. :)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if it is 3 letters add a * and it will work, i.e. NAC = "NAC*" the wildcard puts it to 4 w/ little effect on results

jedimaster

Awards
*doing*
I'm asleep at the wheel- thanks guys. BTW, does anyone remember Stenandiol? I used it a few years ago with good results- it was the one that Markus Ruhl used to be in the ads for by German American Technologies. I can't remember what was in it though.