First SD Cycle, what do you think of this stack?

gsmith

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm starting a cycle of Dianavar (SD clone) and will be running it at 15mg/day for 30 days (the suggested dosage is 30mg a day, way too much IMO). This will be the harshest compound I've ever ran and I want all the protection I can get. Anyway, I have a stack set up for my cycle support and my PCT..what do you think?

On-Cycle:

- dianavar/sd, 15mg
- taurine powder, 5g (liver/heart support)
- purus labs organ shield, 2 caps (general support)
- niacin (in nicotinic acid form), 500mg (lipid support)
- vitamin c, 1g (liver support)
- soy lecithin (supplying 420mg phosphatidyl choline), 1200mg (lipid/liver support)
- ashwagandha extract, 450mg

PCT:

- toremifene 90/60/60/30
- taurine powder, 5g
- d-aspartic acid, 3g
- vitamin c, 1g
- SAMe, 200mg (liver support)
- soy lecithin, 1200mg
- tribulus extract (libido support), 625mg
- ashwagandha extract, 450mg

I am also taking 3g fish oil a day plus a decent multi. I will be aiming for a gallon of water a day. Is this stack legit or do you recommend any additional support or taking anything out? I heard that d-aspartic acid has been shown to boost testosterone levels but also increase estrogen as well in some studies..it's already ordered but I'm on the fence of whether or not to take it during my PCT and if it would benefit me while on the toremifene. Thank you.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
U should get some N2Gaurd, your cycle support isn't too strong

Also more pct, look into ntbm and what they offer for pct. I'm not trying to say your cycle looks like sh!t but it needs a few more quality products and everything should be good. At a min add more milk thistle on cycle for your liver and some NAC should hell too

gsmith

Awards
U should get some N2Gaurd, your cycle support isn't too strong

Also more pct, look into ntbm and what they offer for pct. I'm not trying to say your cycle looks like sh!t but it needs a few more quality products and everything should be good. At a min add more milk thistle on cycle for your liver and some NAC should hell too
Cool man, thanks for letting me know, I never heard of this product until now, I'll most definitely check it out. I forgot to mention that I'm also taking 1g of Vitamin C every day and apparently it helps cut down liver toxicity as well from what I read. I'm also supplementing with soy lecithin for improving lipid levels but I'm not sure how effective it is. I appreciate the advice!

I'm no expert, but I thought Taurine was for the pumps and that something like milkthistle was for the liver. Hawthorne Berry for prostate. I forget the one for high blood pressure. I'm sure the cats on here know.
Yes, Taurine is great for pumps/vasodilation but it also helps reduce stress on the heart and prevents/reverses cirrhosis and liver damage..but I'm not going to rely on just a couple products to completely guard me so I'll invest in some more milk thistle just to be safe (there's only 300mg in 2 caps of organ shield).

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Why not bump to 30 the last week? I've read and experienced myself that it's the last 2-3 weeks that you benefit the most on SD but beyond 4 weeks is overkill.

Just saying that you MAY be able to handle the sides and that way you have maximized your cycle. If the sides get you then cut it back or pulse it the last week.

gsmith

Awards
I was thinking about pulsing this cycle, I've never tried it so I don't know how effective it would be for me but the method looked interesting. Btw will any of those support supps in my stack hinder any potential gains? Thanks for the post Presa.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Pulse it. Way less chance of something going wrong. Way less sides, easier to hold gains. Search and you ll find lots on pulsing orals

gsmith

Awards
Thanks for the recommendations..I decided to take your advice and use one of the pulsating methods for this cycle (2 days on, 2 days off). Would it be wiser to take 15mg for the on days, or 30mg? (Since taking 30mg on my on days would be the same dosage as taking 15mg/every day).

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Honestly puksing is not the best approach for an sd cycle and maybe for any ph cycle.
We have other approaches for limit sides and achieve better results compared with a pulse cycle.

Pulsing cycles are used for avoid/reduce hpta suppression but with superdrol pulse will not avoid it.

In top of that is a wise approach a short cycle based on low to medium dosage.

My suggestion is:
10/20/20
20/20/20
10/20/30
OR
10/20/20/20
10/20/20/20
10/20/20/30

The last week at 30mg will give you info about your tollerance for future sd cycle.

If you are too much concerned about sides you should avoid sd at all.
Use another ph at its sweet spot and you'll achive much more then any other pulsed Ph cycle.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

Thanks for the recommendations..I decided to take your advice and use one of the pulsating methods for this cycle (2 days on, 2 days off). Would it be wiser to take 15mg for the on days, or 30mg? (Since taking 30mg on my on days would be the same dosage as taking 15mg/every day).
Dr. D's guide, "How to Pulse Orals" 62121-how-pulse-orals.html
Has a huge amount of information on pulsing.
But you still may want to start low and only do a 4 week SD pulse the first time to see how it go's.

You should also read
"Unreal's Guide to Superdrol" 139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im by no means the SD expert...but i thought i read that 3 weeks should be the limit for SD???

gsmith

Awards
Update:

About a week into my cycle and I'm feeling pretty good, I haven't experienced any negative side effects so far and it's putting weight on me fast! (It's almost scary). As long as I stay hydrated I don't feel like hell, I was extremely tired for a few days but I believe it was caused by SD's effects on blood sugar..I feel a lot better just snacking on fruit or eating something high in protein and carbs. I haven't noticed any changes in mood, but I've been feeling surprisingly relaxed and laid back, but when I'm training I really get into it. I also haven't had any noticeable effects on libido levels. So far so good, I'm eating way more than I was before I started and I'm looking better every day :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
keep it up, the only reason why i mentioned pulsing is because you are weary and pulsing would avoid many issues that could come up.

Did you get N2Gaurd?? you can run SD 4wks too, depends on the dosing. Some guys run it 30/30/30/30 which i think isnt the smartest idea but hey its not my body, liver and heart. So whatever floats your boat.

gsmith

Awards
Update, I just finished up my cycle yesterday, it went pretty well. The only side effect I got from the Dianavar was some daytime fatigue (somewhat severe on a few days), but other than that I can't think of anything. I ended up running it for 30 days at 15mg/day, I'm surprised I haven't gotten any major sides from it, I ran milder compounds (Rage rv2) a while back and that stuff was making me go off on everyone around me, I was pissed off all the time and acne was getting all over my body (and I would wake up 5-6 times every night just to get food lol). SD went great, I was relaxed pretty much the entire time on the cycle, and I hardly changed up my diet and put on a solid 10-12 pounds. Everyone has noticed the increase of my arm size and I'm getting constant compliments from strangers, feels good man!

I'm currently on day 1 for my pct:

- 3g D-Aspartic Acid
- 3g Taurine
- 200mg SAMe
- 90/60/60/30 toremifene
- 625mg tribulus extract

I think this should be good and have it covered..I would love to see some gains this month during the PCT so I'll keep training hard and eating as much as possible. I plan on getting blood work done after I finish up so I can see how my test/lipid/liver value levels are at.