Getting ready to start

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Getting ready to start

Well I am getting ready to start my cycle in late September. So far I have decided to go with:

1-4 d-bol 35mgs ed
    1-12 Deca
    1-12 Test

I was planning on doing Nandrolone deconate, and test cyp but I am wondering on maybe going with Nandrolone Phenylpropionate since it is faster acting and will cause less water retension. If I do go with this would you think I should just go with test phenylpropionate also instead of cyp? I am really confused, and I need you guys to help me out here. Right when I think I have something planned out I read more and more and come up with a different ideas. I do like the idea of the phenypropionate cause I would only have to shoot that e3d instead of ed, or eod.

Also those of you who are familiar with powders what form is the Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, and Test Phenylpropionate in at room temp? Is it powder or liquid?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Phenylprop, and cyp should both be powder at room temp. I'm not sure on decanote though. I think that If you are already pinning e3d for one, you might as well for the other, unless you can't get your desired dosages into a proper site rotation (Max is 1 inject per site per week IMHO, and injection volume varies from 1cc-3cc depending on location). Unless you are comfortable sticking yourself on 28 different days, I'd stay with the longer esters.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Also anyone who has used evocash if they can let me know if it is pretty easy or what. I have never used it and haven't even looked at it yet but I am gonna have to use this for payment of goods. Is it best to send a money order in for payment of evo acct.?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

bump
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Well boys I have made my final decision on what my cycle will be and I am going with it no questions asked.

Weeks:
    1-4 Test prop 150mg eod
    1-14 Test E 600mg / week
    1-12 Deca 500mg / week
    14-16 test prop 100mg eod
    6-16 HCG 500IU twice a week

10-20mgs of nolva ed throught to prevent gyno/bloat. Start Nolva/clomid for pct on week 16

I think this cycle is gonna rock my world and I'm jacked as hell just thinking about it.

Wondering if anyone has a good recipe to convert test prop at either 150mg/ml or 100mg/ml painless? If you do drop me a line on here or via PM. Skye??????????

Similar Forum Threads

1. getting ready to start 1st cycle/haldrol
    By bossman523 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 03:19 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:09 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 12:26 AM