Need help with Pro-Hormone Cycle

ap18016

Awards
I am very new to this website, but I am in need of personal opinions and individuals experiences with PH's.

I have been looking into taking a PH for sometime now, but could never muster up the balls to actually take one. I have had trouble putting on weight my entire life and I think a PH will do the fix. I have talked to a couple people that have gone through cycles and their opinions on taking a PH are very high.

This would be my first attempt at a PH and if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it the right way and not mess up my body. I have been lifting regularly for sometime now and stay very active with playing basketball about 4 times a week. My diet is average, but I plan to cut it down to a very strict one before and during my cycle.

I'm currently 6'6" 210 pounds. Body fat is unknown, but if I were to guess I would say right around 12%. My goal is to put on 15 pounds of muscle while keeping a lean athletic frame.

I have heard good stuff about PH's called DMZ Load, Tri Methyl Xtreme 3.15, and Super DMZ RX, Xtreme Stack. There is just so many out there. What should I be looking for if my goal is to gain 15-20 pounds?

I was recommended to take 1 month of DMZ Load followed by 1 month of Tri Methyl Xtreme 3.15 followed by 1 month of a post cycle. Is this good? Suggestions? The whole cycle time I'll be taking a milk thistle to help the liver. I'm still unsure what I should take for a post cycle and how long I should take it for. Pink Magic? A-HD? These were recommendations too.

I'm not sure about taking one PH back to back as a first time user. I think that will be to hard on my body. Also, I have heard not so good things about Tri Methyl Xtreme. That might be a little tough for my system.

If you could please let me know if i'm heading in the right direction or suggestions on what I should be doing, it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to hear recommendations on what to take and what you think would benefit me the most.

Thanks

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
The longest you would want to be on a PH would be 6 weeks. Anything more than that, IMO, would be too much. Read around some more and you'll see how long different PH's can be safely ran. You should probably stick to a compound that has only 1 PH in it for your first run. Something like H-drol or Epistane is usually recommended for your first PH cycle. Hope that helps man, good luck.

ap18016

Awards
What type of liver support would you recommend?

Also what post cycle steps should I be taking after the cycle of a PH?

Thanks for the help

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Look through the PCT section here, its under anabolics I believe. Read through the posts and you can get an idea of what you'll need for PCT. The best you can do right now is research. Your going to want to be as informed as possible on how to run a safe cycle, and PCT, as well as maximize your results with proper diet and training.

ap18016

Awards
Ok. Let me know your opinion on some of these supplements...

AndroMass?
Epistane?

Would you recommend stacking them? 4 weeks? 6 weeks?

There are so many PH's out there, but I wont to take the safest route and people on here say these two products are very good.

Also since I am trying to put on weight, I was thinking of consuming 5000 calories daily. Is this not enough? More?

And for a post cycle. What you think of Nolvadex? Should I be taking a natural test booster during post cycle treament?

Please let me know what you think of this...