Planning a future cycle

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
I have been lifting for 6 years, started using PH's at 16. Yes it was way to early but I did not know any better. I enlisted after highschool and I am out now. While I was in I was lifting but it was hard to be consistant with diet and training. I would be 3 months on 3 months off for example.

I have done dieselbolan v1 and v2 each 3 times, two beastdrol/DMT cycles, 1 solo tren tfo and a 2 solo beastdrol cycles as well, and several pro hormones before those.

When I graduated I was 205 at 9% BF but lost alot of my gains when I couldn't be as commited to diet and training as I needed to be to keep gains. I have an extremely fast metabolism I track my diet carbs/fats/protein/calories and got a % of each just like I did when I had time in school. Currently eating around 6000 calories to maintain weight and getting 340+ protein 500+ carbs 150+ fat per day.

Question is should I use Test only, thats what first time users use due to receptors being fresh but since I ran all those other hormones my receptors would not be fresh right? I am assuming Test only would not work for me because of the other hormones, if thats the case should I kickstart with dbol and or stack it with deca? Thanks, sorry for long post but would rather be detailed than not.

Height:5'8
Weight:175
BF:12%

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
70 views and noone knows if I should run test only or if my receptors would be fresh?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting for 6 years, started using PH's at 16. Yes it was way to early but I did not know any better. I enlisted after highschool and I am out now. While I was in I was lifting but it was hard to be consistant with diet and training. I would be 3 months on 3 months off for example.

I have done dieselbolan v1 and v2 each 3 times, two beastdrol/DMT cycles, 1 solo tren tfo and a 2 solo beastdrol cycles as well, and several pro hormones before those.

When I graduated I was 205 at 9% BF but lost alot of my gains when I couldn't be as commited to diet and training as I needed to be to keep gains. I have an extremely fast metabolism I track my diet carbs/fats/protein/calories and got a % of each just like I did when I had time in school. Currently eating around 6000 calories to maintain weight and getting 340+ protein 500+ carbs 150+ fat per day.

Question is should I use Test only, thats what first time users use due to receptors being fresh but since I ran all those other hormones my receptors would not be fresh right? I am assuming Test only would not work for me because of the other hormones, if thats the case should I kickstart with dbol and or stack it with deca? Thanks, sorry for long post but would rather be detailed than not.

Height:5'8
Weight:175
BF:12%
dont worry about androgen receptors youll be fine, they keep increasing (as per seth roberts i believe) until they reach a certain saturation point... but not sure about saturation point or if/when receptors with stop increasing

test and anadrol is better, i really hated dbol personally.

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
dont worry about androgen receptors youll be fine, they keep increasing (as per seth roberts i believe) until they reach a certain saturation point... but not sure about saturation point or if/when receptors with stop increasing

test and anadrol is better, i really hated dbol personally.
So are you saying that I should be running Test only since I haven't used it before even tho I used a ton of orals? Thanks

I have read too many things about anadrol, some say it gives more bloat but more strength, some say low dose low cal diet its good for cutting, some say its harder to combat estrogen on it and hard to keep gains, alot have also said the the sides are more harsh. If dbol is not good too me then I will give anadrol a shot. Seems like most people like 1 over the other, few like them both or neither.