Need clarification of how long steroids stay in your system (drug test)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok i know its been asked a thousand times, and before you say anything else yes ive looked through all the previous threads about said topic but have not gotten a clear answer, most threads i looked at wander off from the point.

So i have a few simple questions as follows.

1.) How long would an oral steroid I.E. CEL H-drol be detectable on a urine drug test?

2.) Would body cleansers work to speed up this time?

Now here is what ive read and heard about both my questions you can either agree with me or share your thoughts.

From what ive read and seen Oral steroids like H-drol stay in your system anywhere from 1-3 weeks but have also heard random threads saying anywhere up to 18 months i find it hard to believe theres such a difference. What i know is most oral products are cleared from your system at a relatively fast rate so i tend to feel the 1-3 weeks is reasonable.

As far as the body cleansers i heard steroid cleanse works but ive also heard some cleansers dillute your urine and can show up on drug tests as something else. Now i can probally avoid any changes in urine because immediately following PCT i will cleanse my body.

Now as far as my actual situation i will be doing a 5 week cycle starting May 23rd ending June 27th and the earliest i could possibly be drug tested would be September 10th now more then likely this won't even be a Steroid test, but just a normal street drug test but anytime during october i more then likely will be steroid drug tested will i be safe?

Now obviously i dont expect an exact answer but just give me your thoughts.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Ok i know its been asked a thousand times, and before you say anything else yes ive looked through all the previous threads about said topic but have not gotten a clear answer, most threads i looked at wander off from the point.

So i have a few simple questions as follows.

1.) How long would an oral steroid I.E. CEL H-drol be detectable on a urine drug test?

2.) Would body cleansers work to speed up this time?

Now here is what ive read and heard about both my questions you can either agree with me or share your thoughts.

From what ive read and seen Oral steroids like H-drol stay in your system anywhere from 1-3 weeks but have also heard random threads saying anywhere up to 18 months i find it hard to believe theres such a difference. What i know is most oral products are cleared from your system at a relatively fast rate so i tend to feel the 1-3 weeks is reasonable.

As far as the body cleansers i heard steroid cleanse works but ive also heard some cleansers dillute your urine and can show up on drug tests as something else. Now i can probally avoid any changes in urine because immediately following PCT i will cleanse my body.

Now as far as my actual situation i will be doing a 5 week cycle starting May 23rd ending June 27th and the earliest i could possibly be drug tested would be September 10th now more then likely this won't even be a Steroid test, but just a normal street drug test but anytime during october i more then likely will be steroid drug tested will i be safe?

Now obviously i dont expect an exact answer but just give me your thoughts.
I know compounds like dbol, anavar, and oral winstrol can be detected up to 4-6 weeks. Long lasting injects natuarally will be longer. I would assume hdrol shouldn't be in the system for more than 6 weeks max, but this is all just speculation. I'm sure the 2.5 months of down time is more than sufficient though.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
heres a thought..... if youre gunna be tested for drugs or steroids... dont use any drugs or steroids...

why are u gunna be tested anyway??

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
heres a thought..... if youre gunna be tested for drugs or steroids... dont use any drugs or steroids...

why are u gunna be tested anyway??
I would assume either military or LE?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright apparently i didnt give enough info and i wanted to avoid my thread straying like every other one with people saying if you dont wanna fail then dont take said product.

I know the consequences of taking steroids and i know if i want to 100% pass a drug test i shouldnt take them but i didnt ask that i know the consequences and im asking for a scientific answer as to how long they stay in your system the first guy kept it on the right track then it got off topic.

Im 22 years old i participate in NCAA sanctioned events therefore i am subject to drug tests on random i have yet to be tested for steroids in the past 9 months but have been street drug tested once but am airing on the side of caution. Now i also wish to possibly pursue bodybuilding and for other personal reasons i dont wish to say i wish to take H-drol.

All i want to know is what i asked in the first post and from there i will decide my course of action so please refrain from giving posts like if your gonna get tested for steroids dont take them? All i want is an answer to my questions so i can decide which course to take.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depending on the test methods and the compounds, 18 months is possible. Its not the direct steroid that is in your system that long, but metabolites. Difficult to say precisely with the OTC steroids as there isn't medical data on them

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
depending on the test methods and the compounds, 18 months is possible. Its not the direct steroid that is in your system that long, but metabolites. Difficult to say precisely with the OTC steroids as there isn't medical data on them
Well speaking strictly urine testing, it can stay in your system for 18 months? If so i will not take the product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure on halodrol, I do know that some things are testable for that long. I'd doubt halo is, but i don't know for sure

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure on halodrol, I do know that some things are testable for that long. I'd doubt halo is, but i don't know for sure
From what ive read it looks like most orals stay up to 3 weeks obviously up to 6 weeks can be reasonable safety cushion. A couple quotes i found from different sites.

Anabolic steroids (Stanzolol, Stanazolol, Nandrolene; Steroids, Roids, Juice), oral- up to 3 weeks; injected- up to 3-6 months and more

FubarFit

Awards
those tests are like 300 bucks i read somewhere thats why they dont test in the ifbb bahaha but look into sarms they cant test those and they work.

Torq

Torq

Awards
those tests are like 300 bucks i read somewhere thats why they dont test in the ifbb bahaha but look into sarms they cant test those and they work.
sry I'm new to the slang what are sarms!?

onlyone

Awards
It's not enough tests on DS to really know the time. I heard everything from a couple of days til a couple months. Anavar and oral Winestrol goes out in 3 weeks, I would do that if I was you. DS can stay in your system for a long time.