New manual labour Job, AndroSeries?

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Hola,
I am currently working in a warehouse/truck loading situation where I am moving around 150-325 lb things every few minuets or seconds, depending. I have been working on a hard-gainer abbreviated training (see Beyond brawn) routine for about 3 months. Before this I worked out 4-6 days a week for the year prior. I have been a dedicated member of all the gyms I attend for the past 6 years. I have run cycles before, 6 to be exact, 3 of which were terrible newbish decisions, and 3 which I would repeat.

Because I had a "moderate energy" job (car-shop bitch) before I was able to work out on my power rack twice a week doing whole body exercises, and have plenty of energy. This new job is 6-7 days a week hard labour 7-14 hrs a day. I would like to keep my hard earned gains, but know that my body naturally eats itself under these conditions. My solution, sturrriods, the ANDROseries (4livertox) specifically. I thoroughly enjoy a hard days work, especially when I feel like a beast all day. I was just wondering what combination(s) would best suit my purpose. I have a bottle of tans-dermacrine to stack, will use torem and TRS. My main desire is to avoid hair loss and gyno, as I am moderately sensitive to both, but have letro/pram on hand. Just did bloods and mah lipids are just fine.
As for diet;

4am - 2 Omega3 Pills, 3 eggs (1yolk), half can of turkey chili(traderJs), or 1 scoop nutrapro naturals and cinnomin spice oatmeal, emergen-C

8am - Beef/Chicken/salami sandwich w/avocado, cheese stick, trail mix

11am-Beef/Chicken/salami sandwich w/avocado, cheese stick, trail mix
or salad w/ chicken breast

2pm- yogurt and banana, or trailmix, or NutraShake

3pm Spaghetti or hamburger or tritip salad or chicken and rice

5pm yogurt, meat, vegtables, eggs (anything lean and available

7pm Sleep (shake, GABA, zinc, rice cakes)

I think these drugs are great for situations like mine, not just in a controlled gym situation. I feel as if I am going to get as much joy from responsibly using them this way as any BBr/athlete would.
I'm 23
177 today
5'11

Essentially, I am just looking to stack one (or two) other products with the dermacrine, in light of this, what would 'yall suggest? (my job is seasonal and will last about 2.5-3 months)

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
No love? Damn

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused. Are you looking to make your job easier or to not see diminishing results in the gym?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand. Will you still be hitting the gym during this time? Or are you saying your only strength training will be from your job?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend something more along the lines of 531 or even a 3 day westside approach, that worked well for me when I was in the manual labor sector, if you aren't going to be able to give your all in the training, diet, and rest fields, then I wouldn't use anything hormonal, but thats just me.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
I'm confused. Are you looking to make your job easier or to not see diminishing results in the gym?
Both

I don't understand. Will you still be hitting the gym during this time? Or are you saying your only strength training will be from your job?
Im not sure, probobly not, I cant see it being beneficial. If it were I might, but today I unloaded 2 shipping containers full of 45 lb boxes stacked(8x6x50), plus moving big pieces of plywood siding (150-375 lb). I would be willing to work out, but think this would be overtraining.

I would recommend something more along the lines of 531 or even a 3 day westside approach, that worked well for me when I was in the manual labor sector, if you aren't going to be able to give your all in the training, diet, and rest fields, then I wouldn't use anything hormonal, but thats just me.
I am not familiar with 531 or 3dy westside, but I assure you, I intend to take steroids. I can give my all to diet and rest, my training is just.... well, im sure you get it, high volume, and lasts a long time

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take roids with out some kind of additional weight training.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I will compare your want to use to mine in college. I was playing football and needed to recover better, I didn't care about how I looked, I wanted strength and increased recovery. You want to be able to work harder, that is respectable. I'm not advocating it but if you choose to use something the dermacrine is very light and a versatile compound. It would stack well with even some test p without much conversion to dht, androhard is out since you are worried about hair loss.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
I wouldnt take roids with out some kind of additional weight training.
I am not opposed to this, provided it would be useful and not detrimental. I was going to start the cycle and see if it motivated me to work out after work, Itry and "listen" to my body.

I will compare your want to use to mine in college. I was playing football and needed to recover better, I didn't care about how I looked, I wanted strength and increased recovery. You want to be able to work harder, that is respectable. I'm not advocating it but if you choose to use something the dermacrine is very light and a versatile compound. It would stack well with even some test p without much conversion to dht, androhard is out since you are worried about hair loss.
I understand your reluctance to advocate the use of hormonal compounds. What properties of testosterone propinate do you see as being synergistic with dermacrine? The ANDROhard has the least chance of making it into my body for this reason, though I wish it, it seems like it would raise my aggression to levels that I would enjoy thoroughly.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Personal experience of running dermacrine at the end of a test p and eq cycle, gave increased recovery. That is what you want yes?

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Personal experience of running dermacrine at the end of a test p and eq cycle, gave increased recovery. That is what you want yes?
Indeed, thank you for your input.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly man, without consistent history in the gym, I can't in good faith recommend anything hormonal for you. Its not worth it. You would probably benefit moreso from stimulant usage to keep you running.

Although I am not advocating it, trying to go with a light compound like Dermacrine would probably suit you best.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly man, without consistent history in the gym, I can't in good faith recommend anything hormonal for you. Its not worth it. You would probably benefit moreso from stimulant usage to keep you running.

Although I am not advocating it, trying to go with a light compound like Dermacrine would probably suit you best.
This.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards

I am not sure what consistent history in the gym would qualify as. Let me clarify, I have been a consistant Gym member and Fitness enthusiast for 6 years, I am quite dedicated, and own my own olymic weight set power rack and bench, as well as a punching bag and ERG. I understand older guys have been at this thing for a long time, but I don't see why I wouldnt qualify as dedicated. I havnt skipped a week in the gym (save planned rest periods) for two years straight. Before that I worked out 3 days a week and was a contractor and skipped workouts here and there. As for my youth, I played no sports, just lifting and martial arts.
I have no problem accepting that I may not be ready, I am curious what is considered ready. I assumed I was

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Hes saying going to the gym consistently. You were making it sound as if you don't weight train at all(besides work). If you lift weights regularly(several times a week) I think you are fine to use. If you do not exercise outside of work, it is rather pointless to use steroids.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
It will help recovery greatly plus you could be able to lean up a lot while gaining some muscle.Go for it man!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes saying going to the gym consistently. You were making it sound as if you don't weight train at all(besides work). If you lift weights regularly(several times a week) I think you are fine to use. If you do not exercise outside of work, it is rather pointless to use steroids.
Yeah, now I am confused. Are you lifting now or not?

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Yeah, now I am confused. Are you lifting now or not?
Currently (as of this week) I am not, because I don't think it would be beneficial. I work very hard, and it is quite exhausting. If i were to use some compounds I feel I could resume a lifting regimen, plus be a beast at work! :burnout:
I really need enhanced recovery, and I dont want to take too many stims because I feel my body is quick to cannibalize muscle mass.