A new way to take orals?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. A new way to take orals?


    In your anus.

    Yes I am serious. Would that not work if you ground then up? Would the drug enter body through membrane? Thereby bypassing liver?


  2. dolphins have gay sex

  3. you like it up your ass?


    the steroid would prob pass through the anus and get absorbed into your bloodstream... then it would go into your liver(methyl attached) and you just took it up the ass for no reason... (maybe)

    it could raise bioavailability tho


    let us know how it works out for u
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  4. I don't understand, injectables go into the bloodstream wouldn't the liver process it as well?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    I don't understand, injectables go into the bloodstream wouldn't the liver process it as well?
    most injectables arent methylated tho...

    all steroids affect the liver in some way... but methylated ones try to kill it
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  6. right thanks. When you say 'kill it' is that really what's going on? Obviously I know it's considered toxic. But would it be more accurate to say that the liver is removing a substance that it considers toxic from the bloodstream in order to protect the body? I am curious.

  7. If I park my truck under a tree with a few birds under it in a few minutes theres bird crap all over it. At my house I have some squirrels in the trees over my truck, yet in all my years I never seen any crap on my truck?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    most injectables arent methylated tho...

    all steroids affect the liver in some way... but methylated ones try to kill it
    Ah ok, I was under the impression that injectables were hundred percent liver safe.

    Cheers.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    you like it up your ass?


    the steroid would prob pass through the anus and get absorbed into your bloodstream... then it would go into your liver(methyl attached) and you just took it up the ass for no reason... (maybe)

    it could raise bioavailability tho


    let us know how it works out for u
    lol


    Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    Ah ok, I was under the impression that injectables were hundred percent liver safe.

    Cheers.
    Not if you are injecting methyls
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    In your anus.

    Yes I am serious. Would that not work if you ground then up? Would the drug enter body through membrane? Thereby bypassing liver?
    Seriously, even if it was proven twice as effective as oral consumption, I personally would not even consider this an option, let alone give it a second thought.

  11. why not? do you save your man hole for your lover only? =)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    you like it up your ass?
    Do I like what up my ass?

  13. If you stuck it up your ass and 5 minutes later you had to sh!t, you just wasted a dose! LOL

  14. this is the dumbest ? ive seen on AM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    this is the dumbest ? ive seen on AM
    LOL It's up there but I've read some crazy stuff before!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    this is the dumbest ? ive seen on AM
    AWESOME, is there a crown around I can wear?????

  17. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    AWESOME, is there a crown around I can wear?????
    No it went to the guy who asked about injecting whey protein..keep trying though bud, don't give up.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    No it went to the guy who asked about injecting whey protein..keep trying though bud, don't give up.
    LOL I remember that thread! We should revive it!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    If you stuck it up your ass and 5 minutes later you had to sh!t, you just wasted a dose! LOL
    he may never crap again cause his sphincter would get swoll

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Seriously, even if it was proven twice as effective as oral consumption, I personally would not even consider this an option, let alone give it a second thought.
    im a drug-addict in recovery.... i know of people who have done this with e-pills/coke/oxycontin/alcohol/viagra

    personally i have never had anything in my ass but poo


    but ive been if u need 3 pills to get off orally.... it only takes one pill to get off anally
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    No it went to the guy who asked about injecting whey protein..keep trying though bud, don't give up.
    Injecting Whey ?? LBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  22. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    im a drug-addict in recovery.... i know of people who have done this with e-pills/coke/oxycontin/alcohol/viagra

    personally i have never had anything in my ass but poo


    but ive been if u need 3 pills to get off orally.... it only takes one pill to get off anally
    you said poo

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    LOL I remember that thread! We should revive it!

    hahahaha..is this it ?? Just a Thought Here

  24. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    hahahaha..is this it ?? Just a Thought Here
    Yup, that's it! That guy wins the crown for dumbest question!

  25. [QUOTE=kanakafarian;2834370]Yup, that's it! That guy wins the crown for dumbest question![/QUOTE


    hahahahahahahahaa !!! and this guy should get first runner up ! lol

  26. i never saw that thread. that some funny s*hit. I'm thinking of injecting whey protein up the 'ol s*hitpipe with a turkey baster. think it would absorb faster?

  27. we should start calling them aaas....

    anal anabolic androgenic steriods....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Seriously, even if it was proven twice as effective as oral consumption, I personally would not even consider this an option, let alone give it a second thought.
    woooord.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdj16 View Post
    we should start calling them aaas....

    anal anabolic androgenic steriods....
    LMFAO

  29. Anal administration hits people faster with E I know, also if the balloon breaks while someone is smuggling in coke or heroin they will definitely od. I know the effects hit faster but I'm not sure of anything regarding actual effectiveness and serum concentration with PO vs PR administration. Tylenol is dosed at the same whether given by mouth or rectally for example, but whoever wants to try putting a ph in their ass be my guess.

  30. sounds like this should be its own forum, assabolics

  31. I mean if you can put a gerbil in your ass, you can put some methyls in there I'm sure. Just make sure you do them seperate, otherwise you will have an angry jacked gerbil in you. Bad combo if you ask me.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I mean if you can put a gerbil in your ass, you can put some methyls in there I'm sure. Just make sure you do them seperate, otherwise you will have an angry jacked gerbil in you. Bad combo if you ask me.
    I am going to piss my self from laughing so hard!!!'

    " PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY"
    Halovar Epol cycle log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/171900-kains-halovar-epol.html

  33. This forum and all the recent gay activity is starting to scare me! LOL

  34. but ive been if u need 3 pills to get off orally.... it only takes one pill to get off anally
    So would this avoid first pass on the liver and make orals a little bit safer? ( as per injectables ).

    Sounds to me like you are saying that there is more absorption of the drug this way.

  35. could you not also crush the pills absorb in oil and rub onto skin?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    could you not also crush the pills absorb in oil and rub onto skin?
    dude, we're still all joking around here right? u seem a bit serious

  37. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    dude, we're still all joking around here right? u seem a bit serious
    lol

  38. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    could you not also crush the pills absorb in oil and rub onto skin?
    Why don't you give it a try and let us know.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Why don't you give it a try and let us know.
    Do you think it would work?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    Do you think it would work?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. orals
    By showtime in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:42 PM
  2. DHB and orals?
    By NO HYPE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 11:19 AM
  3. All I've seen is orals!
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 12:09 PM
  4. Getting The Most From Your Orals
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:09 AM
Log in
Log in