can this stacked safely??

mrthrasher

Awards
Wondering if I could safely stack, dieselbolan, katanadrol and helladro, I relize that's two methyl but with the proper support sups could it be done? Thinkin rujn diesel and katan 4 weeks and helladrol for 6

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Why in the world would you wanna stack so many compounds together?! You want to run 4 orals in one cycle? Dude, you're nuts! Diesel alone is LMG/Dzine and will kick some a$$!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
What about diesel and beast?! That stack would produce insane results!!!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What about diesel and beast?! That stack would produce insane results!!!!
3 orals with 2 of them being methylated? Good luck with that! Let us know how that goes :jaw:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
This thread is turning into a joke. If you want to kill your liver, stack what you want. It's your liver.

Otherwise, do some reading and don't stack 2 methyls with the exception of a bridge. There have been a lot of "stacks in a bottle" out there in the past with 2 methyls stacked but at a lower dosage than what you'd normally take of either. If you take enough to get a solid dosage of both methyls in the stack, then you are likely getting to the point of extreme liver toxicity.

But, like I said, it's your liver. Wash it all down with some Jack Daniels if you don't want to read the material that is already here on this site and use some common sense.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i say this all the time but, why do people focus on the liver when using methyls?

you do realize all 17aa roids cause lipids to flip flop, right? yes, even anavar.

so, if you'd like single digit HDL, which no amount of ''supports'' will counter, go ahead. its only arterial plaque afterall.

im not singling you out, it just takes a toll .........watching all of these posts talk about methyls and liver damage , as if that is paramount.

its just so damn stupid.

people really over-do roids. all you really should be looking for is favorable nutrient partitioning and anti catabolism. believe it or not, there is a point of diminishing returns.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why in the world would you wanna stack so many compounds together?! You want to run 4 orals in one cycle? Dude, you're nuts! Diesel alone is LMG/Dzine and will kick some a$$!
What kanakafarian said is spot on. Diesel is a stack by itself and a very good one at that..