Oxanavar

Heavyhitter

Awards
Does anyone have any experience w/ Oxanavar? I already know what it is and does but i rather find out what people have thought about it... plus what is the best way/amount of taking it? thanks for your help?

swany

Awards
Does anyone have any experience w/ Oxanavar? I already know what it is and does but i rather find out what people have thought about it... plus what is the best way/amount of taking it? thanks for your help?
It's HM Gears name for m4ohn... its super expensive and test results have not been released. This is where you want to get some http://www.designersupps.com/ Compare the prices. All the info you want on this product is here on this board.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
its not a bad deal 5mg and 90caps. but like swany said, it hasn't been tested. It is legit (i've used it).
But buy Designers M4OHN. Can't beat the purity or the price.

Heavyhitter

Awards
its not a bad deal 5mg and 90caps. but like swany said, it hasn't been tested. It is legit (i've used it).
But buy Designers M4OHN. Can't beat the purity or the price.
what were your dosages when taking this stuff?? I was going to take 20mg a day

Thanks alot guys....

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle, I ran 20mg's daily, divided into 3 dosages. Bumped up to 30mg after about 2 weeks. That is where I think my starting point is. My next cycle with it will start at 30mg per day. As far as results..it won't blow you up, but it is good for keeping strength and getting the lean look. Its been almost 2 weeks since I took my last dose and I can see a difference in the mirror. I don't look as hard or vascular, yet my weight is almost the same, maybe a couple pounds heavier.

schlam_of

Awards
do you think you still retain some of the leaner, harder look that you get while on m-4ohn after the cycle is over?..or does it all pretty much go away once you stop taking it?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong. I still look better, just don't have the same "look." That is one thing about hormones and my body...they just give me a look that i've yet to attain naturally. I've used AAS in the past and didnt' use anything for about 3 years. I trained naturally in that time, but never had the same level of definition, hardness and vascularity.

Heavyhitter

Awards
Well im on a Tprop/anavar cycle right now. Do you think this would benefit my gains. I heard the Deca derivatives in the Ox would help w/ my muscle growth and joints. I only bought one bottle and will now run it at 30mg per day now.
Here is my cycle: thanks again for the input fellas

Tprop- week 1-17
Var- week 10-17
oxanavar 14-17
PCT
nolva 1-20
liqidex 1-20
clomid 18-20

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what were your dosages when taking this stuff?? I was going to take 20mg a day

Thanks alot guys....
up to 30mg.
saw minor sides after 20mg.
check out my log on this site if you wish.

Heavyhitter

Awards
up to 30mg.
saw minor sides after 20mg.
check out my log on this site if you wish.
I would like to deude59, thanks... how would i do that? (my 2nd day on this forum, sorry)

and i just realized, 30mg ED is only going to last 15 days. That probly wont be worth it, will it? Should i bother getting another bottle or just screw it?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
go to Designersupps.com and pick up a bottle of his M4OHN. It is the same thing, only cheaper.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I would like to deude59, thanks... how would i do that? (my 2nd day on this forum, sorry)

and i just realized, 30mg ED is only going to last 15 days. That probly wont be worth it, will it? Should i bother getting another bottle or just screw it?
2 weeks isnt worth it, its takes 10-15days is kick in.
Run it at 20mg-25mg, for 35days.

Heavyhitter

Awards
ok thats what ill do. i combine the oxanavar and the m4ohn. You guys have been great! thanks alot. Ill let you know how everything turns out baby!!!

schlam_of

Awards
fatty--cool, thanks...im into like week three now of my 1-test dermal/m-4ohn and im starting to like the way im looking, still not sure if ive cut much bf, but thats my fault from bad diet..i was just hoping some of this hardness, leaness would stick around after cycle..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
heavylifter33 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2
dirtysanchez Anabolics 1