Hello all

hog928

Awards
  • Established
So I havent done a cycle since my sust 250 cycle last summer. I havent done one since because i cant find any. Now im guessing people have been down the same path as me and i hate it more than anything. Now im not here to find some but i was thinking about running a cycle of M-drol soon. I am not a newb to these drugs in any way. So why im here is as much as i hate not being able to get any kind of injectable what can i expect from m-drol and yes i will have a pct in line of course. As i said i am not a newb iv researched it all and than some.

6'1
185 (not starting cycle tell i bulk back up to adleast 195)
guessing around 15-17%bf
eat well into 3500-4500 calories a day with 200g protien

And to all you who can get it i must say i wish i could to lol!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
So I havent done a cycle since my sust 250 cycle last summer. I havent done one since because i cant find any. Now im guessing people have been down the same path as me and i hate it more than anything. Now im not here to find some but i was thinking about running a cycle of M-drol soon. I am not a newb to these drugs in any way. So why im here is as much as i hate not being able to get any kind of injectable what can i expect from m-drol and yes i will have a pct in line of course. As i said i am not a newb iv researched it all and than some.

6'1
185 (not starting cycle tell i bulk back up to adleast 195)
guessing around 15-17%bf
eat well into 3500-4500 calories a day with 200g protien

And to all you who can get it i must say i wish i could to lol!
M-drol (superdrol), is a good steroid. You can see massive strength gains, good mass, and actually a little leaning out if you have the correct diet. I would say kick up the protein a little more while on it, say around 300g (thats a little under 1.7g per pound) perfect for growing. Be sure to take the niacin and hawthorne berry cause it can throw your lipids out of whack.