Hello all - AnabolicMinds.com

Hello all

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Hello all

So I havent done a cycle since my sust 250 cycle last summer. I havent done one since because i cant find any. Now im guessing people have been down the same path as me and i hate it more than anything. Now im not here to find some but i was thinking about running a cycle of M-drol soon. I am not a newb to these drugs in any way. So why im here is as much as i hate not being able to get any kind of injectable what can i expect from m-drol and yes i will have a pct in line of course. As i said i am not a newb iv researched it all and than some.

6'1
    185 (not starting cycle tell i bulk back up to adleast 195)
    guessing around 15-17%bf
    eat well into 3500-4500 calories a day with 200g protien

And to all you who can get it i must say i wish i could to lol!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hog928 View Post
    So I havent done a cycle since my sust 250 cycle last summer. I havent done one since because i cant find any. Now im guessing people have been down the same path as me and i hate it more than anything. Now im not here to find some but i was thinking about running a cycle of M-drol soon. I am not a newb to these drugs in any way. So why im here is as much as i hate not being able to get any kind of injectable what can i expect from m-drol and yes i will have a pct in line of course. As i said i am not a newb iv researched it all and than some.

6'1
    185 (not starting cycle tell i bulk back up to adleast 195)
    guessing around 15-17%bf
    eat well into 3500-4500 calories a day with 200g protien

And to all you who can get it i must say i wish i could to lol!
    M-drol (superdrol), is a good steroid. You can see massive strength gains, good mass, and actually a little leaning out if you have the correct diet. I would say kick up the protein a little more while on it, say around 300g (thats a little under 1.7g per pound) perfect for growing. Be sure to take the niacin and hawthorne berry cause it can throw your lipids out of whack.
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html