mixed up D-bol and winny-powder????

Spritzer

Awards
Could anyone tell me how a can see the difference between the both?
My powder arrived in the same quantity and the same silver bags with the indications wiped out so i don't now wich is what.
any help would be nice!! thanx, guys!

Spritzer

Awards
Jep, did it this morning, first thing. He said he had marked them as we agreed with A,B,C,D etc. but he thinks dhl "desinfects" the packages and have wiped the letters of. Sounds very strange and unlikely to me but nothing i can do.
The packages are all 100% identical except for the weights but those are also identical for the winy and the dbol so..... we have a problem.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok try this. I just when and tasted both powders. The winny has really no taste, the dbol has a definite shitty taste.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I know that winny is white and somewhat fine powder. I have never ordered dbol. Maybe that helps.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Taste test...winny is nearly tasteless and a little "metallic" whereas dbol tastes like hammered chemical ass. Other than that, you'll have to do an IR or melt point test...but I don't know if you have access to that type of equipment.

BTW, good post jminis ;)

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Taste test...winny is nearly tasteless and a little "metallic" whereas dbol tastes like hammered chemical ass. Other than that, you'll have to do an IR or melt point test...but I don't know if you have access to that type of equipment.

BTW, good post jminis ;)

Chemo

I keep it simple chemo, it also gave me an excuse to open up the tool box o goodies :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
try dissolving in everclear, dbol will dissolve with no heat, winny on other hand i've not gotten to stay dissolved at 25mg/ml without reheating every few days...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
try dissolving in everclear, dbol will dissolve with no heat, winny on other hand i've not gotten to stay dissolved at 25mg/ml without reheating every few days...
First, KC your alive :eek: LOL haven't seen you around bro. Also why not use peg400. It will dissolve atleast 25mg/mL and be stable.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
First, KC your alive :eek: LOL haven't seen you around bro. Also why not use peg400. It will dissolve atleast 25mg/mL and be stable.
Lol, yeah bro, i'm still breathing ;) Been just lurking around the boards, not much posting.... Never tried peg, i don't use winny anyways, so no biggie, and if i did i'd just cap it.