another clen question

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
This is my first time using clen, and I started with 40 mcg on saturday (5 days ago) and had some good shakes so it was working..... i did another 40 mcg (shook), went to 60mcg still shaking..80 mcg had some shakes but now today I am at 100 mcg and can't feel a thing...anyone have any ideas? I mean I have minor shakes, but not like when I took my first 40 mcg.

h19

cobra1414

Awards
Sounds like you're doing just fine. The body adapts to somethings remarkably fast. You'll probably never get shakes like you had the first time, regardless of dose.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is normal, your body has gotten used to it. I personally would not go any higher with the dosing.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
I remember my first time. It was awesome.
40mcg sent me for a good ride, I shook like crazy.
Now, I take 200mcg of Custom's stuff & don't even feel it.
I miss good old times. :)

P.S. If you don't feel, it does not mean that it's not working.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
**** I've ran clen quiet a few times and I shake like a crack head still, in fact throughout the whole time I'm on it I shake. But through trial and error I"ve come to the conclusion that my body is really sensitive to stimulants so I'm not the norm.

Everything you say sounds right. Everyone I know who takes it stops shaking after 3 or 4 days of using it. Also remember you should cycle off of it after about 2 weeks as your body because used to it and it's effect weakens.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I can still feel it right after i dose...and when I quit taking clen after 19 days sometimes its hard for me to wake up. which is one thing i have against clen...but it works so damn well. Last night i was sweating my nuts off sitting outside....and i can see my abs a lil!

watch out for the cramps you can get. i've been getting HORRID foot cramps when i go swimming and I suspect its from the clen, and I also got a CHIN CRAMP...which i didnt knwo was possible but when your chin seizes up and hurts like a mofo for 2 days you realize it is indeed possible.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The chin cramps are indeed bad. What is worse, though, is a cramp right where your jugular vein is. Horrendous pain.

Ibanez

Awards
The chin cramps are indeed bad. What is worse, though, is a cramp right where your jugular vein is. Horrendous pain.
That's the worst for me. I can't describe it, terrible pain.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established

I actually had that a few days ago...never put bengay on my throat before a few days ago..

Jminis---- I am doing it for 2 weeks then will follow with SAN Tight for 2 weeks..and keep rotating

h19

FLSUCIO

Awards
Yea im on my 5th day now and customs stuff rocks!!! :) i had some crazy shakes the first day at 20mcg´s!! LOL
but now im at 80 and i will top off at 100-120....