Selling PHs on Ebay?

Darb77

Awards
Ok....... I was just browsing Ebay today and I am seeing a bottle of M drol going for 56 bucks with 5 days left in the auction and a bottle of Phera going for 50 bucks.

If one was to put a few bottles of some of these up for sale on there just how much trouble could one get in?

56 bucks for a bottle of M drol with 5 days left was a little shocking to me!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if u sold phera on ebay... you could go to jail...

mdrol is still legal.. sell as many as you want ... or wait till its banned then sell it for 200$$ a bottle... (dont do that)

Darb77

Awards
Oh M Drol is still legal.....Christ I cant believe it is at 56 dollars. I put it on my watch list, I wanna see what it sells for. Still 5 days left! hard to believe really.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i've been pondering this idea as well. i've got a bottle of american cellular labs tren xtreme sitting pretty on my shelf and i know it could go for big bucks....just dont wanna get clipped

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's funny, someone here (forgot who) posted a link of someone selling dbol on ebay?! LOL funny sh!t!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
It's funny, someone here (forgot who) posted a link of someone selling dbol on ebay?! LOL funny sh!t!
theres a store by me with methoxy trn right there on the shelf...

hes also got expired m1t 1ad 4ad... and all kinds of boxes and boxes of tren...

phera just sittin there on the shelf... nbd..... cops come in the store and buy it all the time

Darb77

Awards
I seen this coming...... I should have spent a couple thousand bucks and bought a ton of Mdrol. Could have doubled my money so easily or hell maybe even more.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Ok....... I was just browsing Ebay today and I am seeing a bottle of M drol going for 56 bucks with 5 days left in the auction and a bottle of Phera going for 50 bucks.

If one was to put a few bottles of some of these up for sale on there just how much trouble could one get in?

56 bucks for a bottle of M drol with 5 days left was a little shocking to me!

Oh M Drol is still legal.....Christ I cant believe it is at 56 dollars. I put it on my watch list, I wanna see what it sells for. Still 5 days left! hard to believe really.
if u sold phera on ebay... you could go to jail...

mdrol is still legal.. sell as many as you want ... or wait till its banned then sell it for 200$$ a bottle... (dont do that)
Yes one could make a few bucks to say the least.
Yes it is still legal.
Yes it has not been banned.
But I would not want to make a killing, a few bucks selling M-DROL on Ebay.

It may be 100% ok to sell on Ebay.

But one of the guys who does no research or just plain and simple takes to high of dosages may buy it from me. I would not want that on my conscience for a few bucks.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i've been pondering this idea as well. i've got a bottle of american cellular labs tren xtreme sitting pretty on my shelf and i know it could go for big bucks....just dont wanna get clipped
Sell it to some guys at the gym!

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I got sold fake **** on ebay. I wont be buying supps on there again.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Havoc. Look through some threads. There are others that have gotten fake stuff on ebay too.

London1983

Awards
So whats the deal with M-DROL then? Am i right in thinking its not banned but it is no longer in production?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
So whats the deal with M-DROL then? Am i right in thinking its not banned but it is no longer in production?
From what I have heard, m-drol is a big one they have been counterfeiting. Buy at your own risk.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
That is correct not banned and CEL no longer has it in production. CEL doesn’t make anything anymore except Cycle Assist and PCT Assist.
You can see M-DROL advertised still on this forum but at about 3 times the price it use to be.(Supply and demand thing)

There is another Superdrol clone that actually is advertised as "exact m-drol clone" or “Exact same as M-Drol!” for about the same price as M-DROL was.
Can't say if it really is exactly the same as the M-DROL but it is a Superdrol clone at the prior M-DROL price.
One of the Suppletment Suppliers states:
“This item has been discontinued. All sales are FINAL.”
So who knows how long it will be at this price and also available.

You could Google for what I have in quotes and find the clone I am speaking of or pay 3 times as much for M-DROL that’s still available.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
There are legitimate Internet sites that are STILL selling phera and Tren. Maybe current stocks are "grandfathered"??

SD clones abound everywhere, and It takes $$ to even "create" a counterfeit. So, I wonder if that's true about M-drol being counterfeited....

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
There are legitimate Internet sites that are STILL selling phera and Tren. Maybe current stocks are "grandfathered"??

SD clones abound everywhere, and It takes $$ to even "create" a counterfeit. So, I wonder if that's true about M-drol being counterfeited....
I heard this from a reliable source. If you look at his sales record for the past 12 months, he has made over $20,000 just on ebay supp sales.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presa could you pm me a link to these phera/tren websites?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What's funny( I'm guilty too) you can buy the bulk chemical from china (every company does and don't think they don't! ) for CHEAP!!! Buy a damn milligram scale and dose it yourself!!!!!! Oh yea!! If you feel compelled, make up some kick a$$ names that end in DROL and put it in some kick a$$ bottles with pictures of bulls and monsters!!!

Sorry, I just gave away the secret to Santa Claus and the Easter bunny...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL I just checked out ebay and all the PH/DS's and they've got some funny stuff. Incredible Bulk? LOL And the prices some of these guys are asking is ridiculous. There's a bottle of Beastrol going for more than what you can order direct from MrSupps. I would never dare order any gear from ebay! LOL