using nolva and letro on cycle for e control? experienced anti e users pls

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im currently running:
20mg nolva ed (to control existing gyno)
400mg primo 2x a week (2 weeks in)
15mg epistane ed (will be dropping this today)
vit b6 400mg ed
macuna pruriens
sam-e 400mg

i have gyno from puberty that was made worse by superdrol..(i think)

either way, i have it... and i dont want it getting worse

came home today and my nip was puffy ... took 40mg nolva right away..

basically heres all i can think of...

nolva reduces letros blood levels by 40%... im thinking of taking .5 letro eod just to keep the estrogen down

i know my primo is legit (100%).... the only thing i can think of causing this is the epi.... (myopharma epibolin) any feedback on this clone?

im obviously extremely sensitive to estrogen...

some of these otc prohormones have been found to contain everything from dhea to COMPLETELY different steroids... im thinking this epi is the culprit...

so im guna drop this epi, and run the nolva for a bit @ 40 mg.. (took it a few hours ago it already looks/feels better)

has anyone done something like this before?

any input would be appreciated

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump for my nipples

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
The way that it has been advised to me is that a serm, nolva, for gyno control is not ideal. I was advised to take Arimidex or aromasin for estrogen control and letro to eliminate gyno once it occurred. While on my cycle, test e, I experienced gyno symptoms and dosed arimidex right away, which worked... I've been told you can use the nolva till you get your hands on an AI... others ll prob throw in their 2 cents as well... good luck bro...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
The way that it has been advised to me is that a serm, nolva, for gyno control is not ideal. I was advised to take Arimidex or aromasin for estrogen control and letro to eliminate gyno once it occurred. While on my cycle, test e, I experienced gyno symptoms and dosed arimidex right away, which worked... I've been told you can use the nolva till you get your hands on an AI... others ll prob throw in their 2 cents as well... good luck bro...
thx bro.. i dosed 40mg nolva and im running the letro with it..

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you taper the letro and not quit cold turkey...cold turkey ll up the chances of rebound!

Cycle on and go big or go home!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I had gyno from a SD cycle too. I used letro for 4 weeks tapered into a Nolva run of 4 weeks. Everything is back to normal. You might wanna try the letro first instead of the nolva

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
letro should be able to take care of this I would think