- 07-14-2004, 02:13 AM
Since so many guys seem wonder about M1T I though that I would post up my progress as I go. The measurements are exactly 7 days apart. They are without flexing and before working out.
............Left Bi..........Right Bi..........Chest
July 4 ...16.25"...........16.5"..... .......47.75"
July 11..17.25"...........17.5".... ........48.0"
I have gained 10lbs, but I think that most of it is water. The impressive thing is that I have added an inch to my bi's in one week! I'm just hoping that I can keep it there. I have not noticed really any strength gains.
Okay guys, don't hammer me for being a fat ass. I tried to make the pictures as similar as possible, but it didn't work. The goal was to take a picture in the same spot at the same time every week. Unfortunately I was not available at the week mark so the pictures are after 12 days. I also trimmed the body hair up and am a little tanner.
The first one is July 2 and the second one July 14.
I'll try and continue to post my progress
- 07-14-2004, 01:21 PM
If you gained 10 pounds in a week most of it is water.I just finished a cycle that included m1,4ad,and I jumped from 231 to 243 in 10 days.Now I'm a week and a half into pct and am already down to 235.
- 07-14-2004, 04:52 PM
That's kind of what I figured. 10lbs in a week is a lot of weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
- By bigr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-16-2006, 06:12 PM
- By Superus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-02-2005, 01:42 PM
- By linebacker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2004, 11:36 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:06 AM