Poll: m5aa

M5aa poll

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. do u have to take nolavdex or some kinda pct after M5aa?


  2. I've said this in many threads, but might as well repeat it. There is no point in dissolving M5AA. Just get a small (SMALL) spoon, and draw out a packed flat spoonful by 'wiping' against the side of the container. ... Dump ten loads onto a reasonably accurate scale (0.01g/10mg) and divide by ten. Voila, said spoon = (x)mg.

    As for the need for PCT after M5AA, I am curious about how suppressive it is. I would think it is not very suppressive at all, unless there is some feedback to the HPTA from DHT related substances. Does anyone know?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    As for the need for PCT after M5AA, I am curious about how suppressive it is. I would think it is not very suppressive at all, unless there is some feedback to the HPTA from DHT related substances. Does anyone know?
    DHT is one of the worst actually, and m5aa binds well to carrier globins and AR. I'd guess it's probably pretty bad too, but I don't feel the need to use it daily and find out. Some others are, but I have not heard updates in awhile.
    •   
       


  4. For me the PCT wasn't bad at all, suppressiveness of a 4wk cycle(40mg/day) was barely noticable. But because you don't feel suppressed doesn't mean your not.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. I used nolva for PCT, 60mg ED for a week, 40mg ED 2wks, 20mg ED last week. I'll be back on 100mg ED for my show, if I do it..

  6. You love it that much huh BigPete. How far out from your show do you plan on starting it.(If you do it.)
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. That's interesting. I ran Custom's m5, and had great results at 100mgs a day. I could see that the 3 alpha is the culprit here.

  8. Yeah, but 100mg/d should have at least produced noticable hardening if nothing else

  9. check out cardinal's log, may have to do with when you are taking it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Maybe I know what's going on here. Pregnenelone, started about 10 days ago, is converting to Progesterone, a known DHT blocker?

    I would say, based on my previous experience with M4OHN, that the Nandralone is working, but the DHT effects felt on 3 alpha are gone.

    Another possibility is the poor quanity and quality of sleep, don't know if this is cause or effect. M4OHN previously reduced my sleep quantity, but quality stayed good, but now my sleep is very poor, maybe 5 hours of mind racing.
    RD, Be a real man and take a tranquilizer! Actually, I never could sleep much either, and certain things make it necessary to use something to sleep. 5mg Ambien is the old stand-by, but clonidine works might fine too. I started experimenting w/ Preg @ 50mg BID, based on your suggestion (using the BAC source) and haven't noticed any memory improvement yet, but it's far cleaner than DHEA. You could have a point about the DHT antagonism, but I still say that 100mg/d of M5 should make you harder no matter. Maybe you should clean out and rechallenge the M5 solo to narrow the possibilities and validate the quality of the source.

  11. the clonidine knocks my ass out too. its real good to have around when you can't go to sleep


    I also got a question about the 3 alpha. 1fast sells 3 alpha and 3 beta, and it says there about the same on the sight. Beta is only 1 dollar a gram. You think this stuff will be about the same as the alpha???? I haven't heard any feedback about 3 BETA....
    Last edited by upINtheLBC; 08-26-2004 at 11:47 PM.

  12. [QUOTE=Rogue Drone]I'm very disaapointed with Custom's M5 at 100mgs. 10 days of 3 a day split dosing with 20mgs of M4OHN feels like M4OHN alone, no apparent effect from the M5aa.QUOTE]
    If I remember right you where taking around 166mg of 3-alpha transdermal a day right? If you estimate the absorbtion rate of the Tgel it was in at about 30% thats close to 50mg of 3alpha getting into your system, which with a 43% conversion rate equals roughly 21mg of DHT. Thats alot more active horomone in your body then 100mg of M5. That could also be the reason why you didn't notice anything off the M5, it was actually a step down in the dosage.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. [QUOTE=prld2gr8ns]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I'm very disaapointed with Custom's M5 at 100mgs. 10 days of 3 a day split dosing with 20mgs of M4OHN feels like M4OHN alone, no apparent effect from the M5aa.QUOTE]
    If I remember right you where taking around 166mg of 3-alpha transdermal a day right? If you estimate the absorbtion rate of the Tgel it was in at about 30% thats close to 50mg of 3alpha getting into your system, which with a 43% conversion rate equals roughly 21mg of DHT. Thats alot more active horomone in your body then 100mg of M5. That could also be the reason why you didn't notice anything off the M5, it was actually a step down in the dosage.
    21 mg of DHT :O I think I would be as bald as a porn star's snatch by the end of a cycle like that. And my prostate would hate me as well.

  14. If I'm not mistaken M5 has a conversion rate of 9-10%, similar to 3Beta. I could be wrong though.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. I hope you find something out, it could be very interesting.

  16. Yeah, let us know anything you come up with man. I'm pretty much doing the exact same cycle as you are except in reverse order, I started off with M5 working up to 100mg/day, and as of tommorrow will be switching to 150mg/day trans 3-alpha.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. that looks good to me prld, and that's what I had hoped to do to finish the last 2 weeks of my cycle. I've been using 36mg M4OHN and 100mg M5AA/day, and I was gonna use 150mg of 3-alpha t/d instead of the M5. I just realized that all I have is 3-beta, which is too bad. I'm gonna try it, I'll just have to use about 500mg instead. We'll see how it goes...

  18. Any increased shedding or other side effects from the DHT with these high dose cycles?

  19. With the M5 at 100mg I didn't notice anything negative except for the damned oily skin, it'll be my first time using a t/d 3alpha so I'll let you know how that turns out in a bit.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  20. I have no problems to report from 100mg of M5 either.

  21. I get a little breakout using 40mg preW/O, seems like the only overt side

  22. I've been using 50mg pre-workout and haven't noticed very much. I'm going to up the dose, and eventually get to 100mg.

  23. Try splliting your dose over four to five times a day. I really had much better effects dosing with this regimen.

  24. I have bee nhearing that you get much better strength increases if administered more frequently(4-5x a day) although I'm, not sure why, as since its a methyl shouldn't it have a longer 1/2 life?

    40mg pre workout and 3-4 more 20mg doses throughout the day possibly. maybe one in the middle of the night also.

    Any idea how liver toxic M5 is yet?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    I have bee nhearing that you get much better strength increases if administered more frequently(4-5x a day) although I'm, not sure why, as since its a methyl shouldn't it have a longer 1/2 life?

    ?
    MOHN is the same way, so being a methyl doesn't mean it has a long 1/2 life.... just better oral availability

  26. I know this sounds stupid... but it looks like the molecular weight is around 370. If that's true, could you use a transdermal for the purpose of a slow release dosage? (I understand that won't improve the bioavailability of a methyl).

  27. Yes it could.

    You would be cutting urself short on the bioavailability though.

    @ 370, I would think it'd have an absorbtion rate of ~ 30%

    compared to ~100% oral.

  28. I just ran m5aa as a go between for two m1t cycles. It looked like
    this.

    weeks 1&2 10mg m1t, 200mg 4ad trans
    weeks 3&4 60mg m5aa, 200mg 4ad trans
    weeks 5&6 15mg m1t, 200mg 4ad trans

    It really helped to keep those pumps through the two week off period,
    and the anti estrogen effects combated the 4ad. All in all the cycle
    yeilded about 12lbs gain, 10 of which i still have post pct. I can say I
    still gained alot in those two weeks, but that could have still been
    the m1t.

  29. Just started my m5aa cycle yesterday, which I\'m running with clen for 2wks. Also running 4ad (500mg/day trans.)which I started a week prior, since it takes time to kick in. I dosed 20mg m5aa when i woke up. Then 40mg about 5:30pm since I get out of work at 6pm and workout about 6:30pm. When upping the dose, I\'m wondering if I should add 20mg mid day or add 20mg pre-workout???? Let me know what you guys think.

  30. I would wait, and see how you like the 60mgs first. Give it a week, since it's so fast acting, and then evaluate.


  31. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I would wait, and see how you like the 60mgs first. Give it a week, since it\'s so fast acting, and then evaluate.
    Ok, cool. I\'ll try 60mg for a wk. Should i keep dose as is? and how long does one usually run m5aa cycles? 2-4wks? Thanks.

  32. You could try ten in the morning, and then another ten mid-day or so. Remember that half-life is around three hours. 2-4 weeks is usual, but I have seen some run it for 6. I would run it with the 4-ad the entire time.


  33. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    You could try ten in the morning, and then another ten mid-day or so. Remember that half-life is around three hours. 2-4 weeks is usual, but I have seen some run it for 6. I would run it with the 4-ad the entire time.
    yeah, I\'m running the 4ad the whole time. Thing is I have Omega 20mg caps. So I was wondering if 20mg 3x day or 20mg am then 40mg pre-wo would be better.

  34. Personally I already have the focus required to have optimal workouts, so I would go with three doses. If you are looking for that extra kick, then bump it to 80 that way you have the largest dose for pre-workout. Just play with it. I would still stick with the 60 for a week, and then decide.


  35. M5AA makes my muscles much more dense and rock hard at just 30mgs preworkout. I like it.

  36. I'm in the third week of my first 4-AD and 19-nor cycle and just got some MDHT the target hormone of M5aa and looking forward to adding it to the next three weeks of the cycle.

    Am a bit worried about aggression though but have had no hair loss so far. Not sure whether to take 25mg 4 x a week pre workout or ED though? and then maybe bump it up to 50mg the next week?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ingo_1978
    I'm in the third week of my first 4-AD and 19-nor cycle and just got some MDHT the target hormone of M5aa and looking forward to adding it to the next three weeks of the cycle.

    Am a bit worried about aggression though but have had no hair loss so far. Not sure whether to take 25mg 4 x a week pre workout or ED though? and then maybe bump it up to 50mg the next week?
    You have the right idea. Start as low as will achieve results (like 25mg) and ramp up as needed after that. I'd do pre-w/o only just to get a feel for it and minimize sides, then switch to ED for awhile. After some experimentation both ways, you'll know better how to apply for next time at least. Interestingly, it never made me that aggressive, but this is highly variable from one person to the next.

  38. M5 and MDHT seem most effective and without sides used on workout days only for me, or say 4X/week. I split the daily doses into 2 or 3 , the largest dose (if there is one largest) pre-workout. Hardens you up nicely.

  39. QUestion: I have herd M5AA is best used as a pre workout stim, If I used M5AA ONLY, preworkout, could I expect any type of strength increases? And, I know that there may be some sort of pct needed, but If I used around 30mg (might up the dose, just going with what Ive read) preworkout only would I notice any supression?
    Just curious as I was looking for something to increase strength, help with my CNS some, .. hoping to get some indirect gains due to the strength increases.

    Thoughts?
  40. powerlifter6920
    powerlifter6920's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    QUestion: I have herd M5AA is best used as a pre workout stim, If I used M5AA ONLY, preworkout, could I expect any type of strength increases? And, I know that there may be some sort of pct needed, but If I used around 30mg (might up the dose, just going with what Ive read) preworkout only would I notice any supression?
    Just curious as I was looking for something to increase strength, help with my CNS some, .. hoping to get some indirect gains due to the strength increases.

    Thoughts?

    Good luck on finding that product anymore after the ban. Or am I wrong?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:45 PM
  2. Poll:Situps/crunches
    By curt2go in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:05 AM
  3. your preference,poll.
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 04:23 PM
  4. that m1t, m5aa, 4ad pump
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 11:16 AM
  5. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Log in
Log in